prince william and a real remote control airplane-driven by me!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

prince william and a real remote control airplane-driven by me!

Post by Daisy on Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:53 am

Reposting this cuz I think there is more to this dream...any help appreciated...

I had a dream that my dad needed to be transported back to the United States for some reason. He was needing help from crutches to walk. Prince William gave me a remote control Airplane that was ORANGE small, but somehow my dad was able to fit into it. I remember being outside, everything was green. I kept trying to pick something from the trees, but I couldn't get whatever it was I was trying to get. We started running out of time, and I had to send my dad off without whatever it was I was trying to get from the trees. I remember the prince saying that my dad would still be responsible for paying United Airlines $11.26 for landing the plane in the U.S.!!! The plane was in the water, floating, surrounded by beautiful mature swooping green trees with green leaves and green vegetation all around, waiting for take off. Then I started the remote control to send my dad to the U.S., it started flying and I woke up.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: prince william and a real remote control airplane-driven by me!

Post by Daisy on Sun Oct 30, 2011 3:00 pm

:angel: I wasn't sure if the amount was 11.26 or not for sure...I do know it was $11.20something for sure. I really think this could represent something that will be taking place next month...November (11th month). I had another dream a few months ago that had 3 months written in shadows on the ground. I think something significant is going to take place this next month!

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:09 am

any thoughts??? Anyone?

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:35 am

I think I know what this one is about. My dad just told me a couple weeks ago that he is waiting to get a settlement from workmans comp in the amount of 125,000! He said when he gets this settlement, they are going to move up north to retire. He has back problems, and just told me a couple days ago that when he went in to get shots to relieve the pain, that his LEGS went numb, and he couldn't walk or drive at first!!! holy moly

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dd on Tue Dec 06, 2011 5:59 am

I find it funny that also other people see British Royals in their dreams. :)

dd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:05 am

I know, I wonder what all that is about!!!

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dd on Fri Dec 09, 2011 3:41 pm

Seems like your above explanation is pretty fitting.

At least with me and my dreams it's like that - I have a dream, then I pray about it and then, when it is relevant, it is being revealed to me before, during or after the event. It might depend on the season in life. For me currently God gives a maximum of 1 dream every 1-2 months, I mean stuff that really matters. So sometimes it's not worse to grill over it. ;)

dd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Fri Dec 09, 2011 3:50 pm

So true dd! I think the royal symbolizes someone who my dad will have favor with in his settlement, someone in authority

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Sat Dec 10, 2011 7:46 am

Like Jesus perhaps. Just a thought.

love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Sat Dec 10, 2011 7:47 am

The favor

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sat Dec 10, 2011 8:29 am

Amen :hooray:

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:03 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top