My 8 yr old daughter had a cool dream....

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My 8 yr old daughter had a cool dream....

Post by Daisy on Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:25 am

Hi guys...My daughter had a very cool dream. Before bed this night, we were talking about how God has a purpose and a plan for our lives. I was asking both my kids (son age 3, daughter age 8) what plan they think God might have for them. My son says...'Jesus wants me to never hit or hurt people'! lol! I was like, 'Ok, so Jesus wants you to be sensitive and gentle...GREAT!' Then my daughter out of the blue says, 'I'm going to travel the world and tell people about God's Grace, I'm going to spread his grace and love ALL around!!!' I was like, 'WOW, I think God is speaking to your heart sweetie!!' So THIS very night she had this dream...which I find VERY interesting...any thoughts are welcome...

She dreamt that she was outside this house that looked like my sisters, but it wasn't her house irl. She was outside walking on the sidewalk, and there was this guy there. He had curly RED hair, and a curly long beard. He tapped her on the shoulder, and said 'How do I find Jesus?' And she said, 'O, its SUPER easy! You just pray any prayer you want, and you just ask JESUS to come in! Thats it!' Then she said she woke up!!

I had a word spoken over her from a friend of mine long ago (which I have never repeated to my daughter), when she was like 4 yrs old. She said she felt that the Lord was going to use my daughter, and that she would be sent to the nations, and that she seen stadiums filled with her speaking to them, bringing many to the Lord!!! woo hoo

I feel so privileged that God gave this girl to me, and that he entrusted her into my hands.... :hooray:

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My 8 yr old daughter had a cool dream....

Post by jjp708 on Wed Oct 19, 2011 11:28 am

:glory:

jjp708

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Wed Oct 19, 2011 11:54 pm

Wow PRAISE to our FATHER!!! You are so blessed with those children. What an amazing bed time experience and dream woo hoo
They are so blessed to have you for a mom huggins I wish you had been my mom. I wish my son was able to say what your son and daughter said crying How blessed you are!!!

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Thu Oct 20, 2011 5:15 am

hind'sfeet wrote:
They are so blessed to have you for a mom huggins I wish you had been my mom.

AWE!!! What a sweet thing to say!!!! You are SO precious Hinds!!!! Flower Power

I went a lot of years where my mom was not in my life~she ran off with her new husband. I wish too that I could have had someone in my life to direct me to God as a kid. I can remember all my friends who had good moms, even moms that made them do their homework and chores. I remember thinking, "I wish my mom was here to make me do chores, and check my homework..." Its very hurtful to grow up in disfunction. bandaid

Last edited by Daisy on Thu Oct 20, 2011 5:25 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added last paragraph)

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Thu Oct 20, 2011 5:17 am

hind'sfeet wrote: I wish my son was able to say what your son and daughter said crying

You watch and see!!!! I know GREAT things are in store for your precious son!!! :hooray:

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:27 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top