TEETH FALLING OUT...LOST IN A FOREIGN LAND???

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TEETH FALLING OUT...LOST IN A FOREIGN LAND???

Post by royalheiress on Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:41 am

Hi,

I love this site, but haven't been on in sometime.

Anyway, the Lord has been giving me dreams for a while. Some He reveals what they mean; others He does not. The one I had last night has led me here: I dreamed I was brushing my teeth and one of them easily fell out. I was very puzzled about this and worried why it fell out so easily. Then as time went on and I focused on what happened with my tooth (and how I would look with a missing tooth), others started coming out just by touching them. I became very worried wondering WHY this was happening. There was blood in my mouth and the sink.

I asked my husband what he thought about why my teeth could be falling out. I was sort of looking for an answer about what to do, but he didn't have an answer. I was a little upset about the fact that he couldn't tell me the answer. So I continued to worry.

Then I found myself in some African country and I desperately wanted to go home. My husband(who is half-African in reality) seemed to enjoy being there but I was VERY unhappy with being there. Our daughter was with us and I just wanted to take her and go home; I was worried about her and my safety. He seemed indifferent to this and was sort of frolicking around with our daughter in this African land with all the natives. I then found myself at what seemed to be an airport and tried to find my way home. I felt lost and alone. I also felt very anxious about getting out.

I eventually ended up travelling back home and I felt so reassured and safe. The issue with my teeth was still in the back of my mind in the dream. In other words, I was travelling back home and still wondering why my teeth fell out and how I was gonna look without teeth. I knew that I had clients to see (I just opened a christian therapy practice in reality) the next day and was worried that I'd look unprofessional with missing teeth.

Anyone got any insight from the Lord on this? Many thanks in advance!

Blessings....

royalheiress

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TEETH FALLING OUT...LOST IN A FOREIGN LAND???

Post by Shan on Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:08 pm

Hi royalheiress,

I have just a couple of thoughts here. I'm not an interpreter but some things did come to mind as I read your post.

First of all you may want to check out Mia's dream dictionary. She has a section on teeth since it is a very common dream. I have had many dreams of teeth falling out and it is not a pleasant feeling.

You mentioned you were opening up a new practice. Are you nervous about it or scared it will fail somehow? Do you feel you are inadequate in any way?

Have you discussed any problems with your husband lately? I'm wondering if he may be at ease with an issue going on that you are concerned about, hence the foreign land with him frolicking with your daughter and you wanting to go home.

The part with you getting back home safely could indicate that things are going to work out for you and there is no need to worry.

These are just some thoughts to munch on...

Blessings to you in your business venture. I am a Christian therapist too by the way!

Shan

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ccov on Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:35 pm

I used to have the teeth dreams a lot during one semester in college. That was a time of MAJOR transition for me, literally and figuratively. I've come to realize that when I have a dream of my teeth falling out it's because my life feels out of control. Do you feel like that in your life?

I've come to learn that people in our dreams are not always who we think they are so your husband and daughter may represent someone else. Are you looking to your husband or someone else for more support or help in something, perhaps in your new practice? Is there something or someone that you are trying to protect?

Just a few thoughts.

ccov

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:01 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top