Night Vision~Loosing my marbles???? Someone with experience with night visions, please give me your input...Thanks. =)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Night Vision~Loosing my marbles???? Someone with experience with night visions, please give me your input...Thanks. =)

Post by Daisy on Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:30 pm

I had a night vision before falling asleep, and there was this contraption that was holding all of these marbles. It had slitted openings in the casing that was holding the marbles...so that I could see them moving around. I kind of dismissed it, and didn't quite know if it was even relevant or not.

So today, my friend called me almost hysterical with a panic attack. what She said she felt like she was loosing her mind. crying I encouraged her, and told her that NO she was not...that she has been given a SOUND mind, and the fear and panic would have to go as she chewed and meditated on the Word!

Funny thing is that it was on my heart to pray for her in the morning...but I had no clue what the vision meant the night before. Anyone with experience with night visions, I would love input on this so that I can better handle this situation in the future. I guess I should have been praying the night before right??? Scratch Chin

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Night Vision~Loosing my marbles???? Someone with experience with night visions, please give me your input...Thanks. =)

Post by Daisy on Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:10 am

any thoughts??

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top