robes that were red

View previous topic View next topic Go down

robes that were red

Post by jswelch on Wed Nov 26, 2008 3:59 am

I was praying for God to use me. And I saw a room full of people in red robes as far as the eye could see. In the middle of the crowd was a bright light that appeared to have a star, similar to like a twinkle. All of a sudden the robes turned white. Not like a white I have seen before. It was a really bright white is the best I can explain it. What does this mean? Thanks

jswelch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: robes that were red

Post by RnestseekR on Wed Nov 26, 2008 9:40 am

Correct me if I am wrong, but is Jesus referred to as the Morning Star? Maybe in Revelation???? Find a good concordance and look up Morning Star. Definitely check me out on this because I also know that lucifer has been referred to as a star of some sort. And I cannot remember right now which one Morning Star referred to. BUT, I think you saw the red as the guilt of the people in need of a blood atonement/sacrifice. The star appears (Jesus) removes the inequities the people and makes them pure and righteous (white).

RnestseekR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RnestseekR on Wed Nov 26, 2008 9:42 am

In response to what does it mean to you personally, I think you'll have to keep praying about that. But I think Christ wants to make each of us pure white and blameless, if we will let Him. You want to be used by God. Perhaps he is showing you evangelism (taking the message of guilt removed by Christ to produce righteousness). Pray on it - the Holy Spirit will continue to lead you!

RnestseekR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by watchman on Wed Nov 26, 2008 10:30 am

jswelch:

As i read your dream this is what was showed to me:
God will use you to speak his word to his people,by speaking His word they will be delivered from sin. in the name of Jesus. this scripture came to mind when you talked about the red robes (sin) that turned white(cleansed) in 1Jn:1:17 says:But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin.
pertaining to the star Rev2:28-29 says: And I will give him the morning star he that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches. So as God uses you to minister to his people Speak the word! It delivers and set free glory to God. Im excited for you
I hope this was helpful
Be blessed

praiseGod

watchman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jswelch on Wed Nov 26, 2008 11:37 pm

WoW. Thanks for your input. These comments fall in line with what my wife has been saying.

jswelch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Thu Nov 27, 2008 5:03 am

The book of revelations refers to Jesus as the Morning Star.

Hope that helps.

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul RT on Thu Nov 27, 2008 9:09 am

Hi jswelch

Although I'm new at dreams and interpretation, the thoughts that come to me on reading your dream are that the gathering is like one of Jesus' parables about wearing the right clothing to a wedding feast, with Jesus in the centre.
I believe that this dream is saying that you are sanctified and saved by His sacrifice, and that you have nothing to fear on Judgement Day (sorry, I can't seem to find the verses applicable).

In Christ

Paul thumbs

Paul RT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Thu Nov 27, 2008 5:22 pm

though our sins be like scarlet,they shall be white as wool, flower

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down