Following up on your dreams...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Following up on your dreams...

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:22 am

Hello, all -

I wanted to ask those of you who've received a lot of interpretations/manifestations of your dreams this question: How many of them do you track, or follow up on, in a given period of time?

That probably isn't very clear, so let me throw this out there...

For the most part, I wake up daily with a dream fresh in my mind. Sometimes it's more than one dream, but there's at least an average of one a day. And every day begins with me grabbing my notebook and writing it out. And most of them don't seem all that profound, but that could just be me not giving them the attention that I ought to. So, if you are like me, what do you do with them? If most of them don't stand out as anything...spiritual?...do you come back to them, ever? How often?

I ask this because ever since I began to write them down, the quantity has really increased, but the understanding isn't there (if there's any to be found). Should I be going back through them with some kind of frequency to see if anything stands out? How often?

I'd just like to hear what others have to say about this. I'll have to get a new spiral pretty soon, and I want to know what I should be doing with what I have!

Thanks in advance for sharing.
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Following up on your dreams...

Post by Daisy on Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:49 am

Just my thoughts mark, but I have been tracking mine on here. I pretty much just type it out right away in the morning if I can...before I forget them. Thats awesome that you can remember yours so much...and to have at least ONE every morning that you remember! holy moly I seem to go in spurts for some reason...like the last week or so, I have not remembered any of my dreams. Then all of a sudden I will remember a ton of them. Every now and then, and will read through them every now and then. (I will go back to my avatar, and click on all topics started by me, so that I can sort through them better and dont have to search for my dreams confusing them with other peoples post that I have commented on) Thats the way I kind of keep track of dates and stuff. This is just what I do, to keep track of mine. It may or may not be a good system for you....just some ideas for ya.

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jjp708 on Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:37 pm

Hey Mark,

I also go back and read my dreams here in the forum just like Daisy. I like to see if anything is measuring up to the dreams in my "real life". Sometimes some of the dreams make sense and others are still just as far fetched as the day I dreamt them. lol!

jjp708

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelwings on Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:52 pm

I have a big booklet type folder with a zipper that I keep my journal and notes in. I have a journal, I don't always write in them. I need to be more disciplined with that. I have used scrap pieces of paperl LOL
If I've submitted my dreams on the forum I print them out and put them in my booklet. I do occasionally go back through my journals but usually its because a thought will come to me, or something will remind me of a dream and I have to check my journal.
I go through spurts like Daisy....I have BUSY dream seasons, and times when I don't remember anything at all.

Angelwings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:27 pm

Thank you all for sharing. It's good to get the perspective of others and see what you do with what God gives you.

-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Thu Oct 20, 2011 4:45 am

I also go back and read mine. Many times I read them for encouragement. Like you I do not always understand them but I do receive revelation about their meaning after the dream manifests. It will just come back to me while it is happening and all of a sudden the dream will make sense.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Thu Oct 20, 2011 4:55 am

Dove-Solutions wrote:I also go back and read mine. Many times I read them for encouragement. Like you I do not always understand them but I do receive revelation about their meaning after the dream manifests. It will just come back to me while it is happening and all of a sudden the dream will make sense.

Love in Jesus,

Connie
I do this too!!! :hooray:

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Thu Oct 20, 2011 5:22 am

:hooray: :hooray:

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof2 on Mon Oct 24, 2011 6:39 pm

I have dreams almost every single night. I have not started writing them down, but intend to start now. I have been wanting to and just forget too. I use to be able to remember them for days at a time, but slowly my mind is getting forgetful. I at times will have more than one a night as well.

I do wander if everyone dreams though. My fiance, says he never dreams and I think since I been with him almost 11 years he has only told me of him dreaming like 3 times.

mommyof2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:57 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top