Meaning of Black Patent Leather Shoes

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Meaning of Black Patent Leather Shoes

Post by ArrElle on Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:02 am

I had a dream of myself looking at my feet as I'm wearing squared toe black patent leather shoes. I was sitting down. What is the symbolism for squared toe black patent leather shoes??

Thanks happy dance

ArrElle

View user profile http://www.ps4hc.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Meaning of Black Patent Leather Shoes

Post by carmellO on Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:14 am

I don't know anything about interpretting anyone else's dreams, as I have always interpretted my own, and now mine are getting too detailed that even I need much help. I'm new to this forum also but would like to add, I think it is important when asking for a dream interpretation that you add as much detail as possible. Time of day, what where your own emotions or feelings, was it dark? where were you? Every single detail you can remember. Just my opinion, but I don't know. Good luck!

carmellO

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Tue Nov 15, 2011 12:12 pm

Here are some thoughts...

While there isn't a specific "Black patent leather shoes mean X", I would consider the following:

What stood out about the shoes? Were they adult shoes or more like the little girl style? Do you typically wear black patent leather shoes? What do they represent to you, i.e., sophistication, innocence, immaturity, etc.? How did you feel about wearing them? Do you recall why you were sitting down? What else was going on?

As carmellO stated, if we have more information regarding the dream then we're better able to help you understand the dream. Have you posted it? flower Bless You

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:21 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top