car crash and nazi camp

View previous topic View next topic Go down

car crash and nazi camp

Post by Godchick on Sun Oct 16, 2011 3:44 pm

Had a dream last night that I was driving my car and the person in front of me slammed on their brakes. I slammed on my brakes too and it was unbelievable how long I was braking for, yet still bumped into the back of them which made them push into the person infront of them. 

It seemed like a set up because i should have been able to avoid the collision and the damage was very minor. 

Next the guy tells me to pull over into a gas station where someone comes along and starts cleaning my windscreen. Then I notice them smiling at me and then they pulled over their head, a balaclava. I felt unsafe, so I locked the doors and tried to drive off. 

Next scene was that I was in a prison type of place where people were being held captive like a nazi camp. The authorities were stealing people's cars for money and parts and to sell them or distort them. The people themselves were kept in a room where they were to be killed by gas. I was trying to escape and finally did with the help of a lady. Then there was a search for me and I was hiding in a bush. 

End of dream

Godchick

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: car crash and nazi camp

Post by Godchick on Wed Oct 19, 2011 5:55 am

Anyone have any thoughts or interpretations? :)

Godchick

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Godchick on Wed Oct 19, 2011 5:38 pm

I recall another detail. The lady had a bright red umbrella I know this must be symbolic because I do not recall there being any other colours in the dream. I remember thinking "she will stand out too much. But the red umbrella saved me as I hid under it as we walked out of the camp together.

Godchick

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:01 pm

Godchick wrote:Had a dream last night that I was driving my car and the person in front of me slammed on their brakes. I slammed on my brakes too and it was unbelievable how long I was braking for, yet still bumped into the back of them which made them push into the person infront of them. 

It seemed like a set up because i should have been able to avoid the collision and the damage was very minor.

Do is there a confrontation of any kind that you happen to be trying to avoid in your waking life? Or is there anything that seems to be 'setting you up' by chance?? These are only my thoughts...Im not an interpreter.

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:04 pm

Godchick wrote: 

Next the guy tells me to pull over into a gas station where someone comes along and starts cleaning my windscreen. Then I notice them smiling at me and then they pulled over their head, a balaclava. I felt unsafe, so I locked the doors and tried to drive off. 

End of dream

Seems to me here in this part, that your discernment was right, considering the following part of the dream. Is there anything right now in your waking life, that you feel is not right or safe? Possibly a relationship? Something you are discerning, that you need to heed to?? Once again...just some thoughts not an interp.

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:13 pm

Godchick wrote:

Next scene was that I was in a prison type of place where people were being held captive like a nazi camp. The authorities were stealing people's cars for money and parts and to sell them or distort them. The people themselves were kept in a room where they were to be killed by gas. I was trying to escape and finally did with the help of a lady. Then there was a search for me and I was hiding in a bush. 

The lady had a bright red umbrella I know this must be symbolic because I do not recall there being any other colours in the dream. I remember thinking "she will stand out too much. But the red umbrella saved me as I hid under it as we walked out of the camp togethe

End of dream

Is there anything that seems to be closing in on you irl or seemingly trying to control you? Do any of the feelings from the dream fit anything going on in your life right now to kind of help narrow it down?? The part with the red umbrella made me think of something that will shelter you from the storm so to say.

The lady with the umbrella also made me think of the scripture in 1 Corinthians 10:13....
No temptation has overtaken you except such as is common to man; but God is faithful, who will not allow you to be tempted beyond what you are able, but with the temptation will also make the way of escape, that you may be able to bear it.

Most of all, the best part of this dream is that you are able to get free! The ending is reassuring, that you were able to be free.

One thing I have also heard on this site, is that sometimes we can dream of things for things that other people may be going through...to carry their burden in prayer. One dream I got interpreted by Mia, was about my husband and I separating. I was SO SAD in the dream. We are not having problems or anything in our relationship..and I couldn't figure out the dream. This dream actually helped me to see how a friend of mine was feeling who is currently in a separation. It was so that I could pray for her more fervantly, and encourage her in the Lord.

I am not sure if anything that I said fits at all...please know these are only my thoughts. Please just toss out anything that doesn't bear witness in your spirit...

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Godchick on Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:02 pm

Hi Daisy,

Thank you for taking so much time writing your thoughts. I really appreciate it!

I do not know yet if any of this is happening in my life right now. But I do know God is warning me of something or someone. I don't have answers or much clarity on this dream. But it seems significant as I keep remembering it. 

Thanks for your help, bless you. 

Godchick

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Godchick on Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:04 pm

I would really appreciate an interpreters insight in this dream. I am quite puzzled... nerd

Godchick

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:12 pm

Your so welcome, wish I could have helped a bit more. I will be praying God reveals to you what this is significant for... praying Bless You

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:11 am

Hi Godchick!

I think the dream is a warning dream.

It may be that someone coming into your life has an agenda, there's something that you have that they want - it doesn't have to be a material thing, it could be a quality or knowledge/training or something else. These are the people who make you feel like they're trying to use you, you sense their insincerity. In my dreams, gas stations often represent a refreshing that's taking place or will take place so with that and the context of the rest of the scene, I wonder if it's that they will try to offer assistance regarding something but underneath it, it's really about them gaining something through the process?

In the second scene, I think it's about being in a place with no flexibility, very structured, so very constraining. The woman may be someone who is covering you in prayer during this period until you are through it. As Daisy said, the good news is that you do get through it unnoticed and unharmed.

It's interesting that in one scene the people you're interacting with are working against you but in the second dream, the person you're interacting with is working for you...

Bless You

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Godchick on Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:30 pm

Hi Lola! I really appreciate your response to me. I greatly appreciate it and I believe your interpretation is correct, however I am yet to discover who may be 'using' me. Whether God is warning me about one person or a few I am not yet sure. I will continue to pray about this dream...

Thank you so much xxx

Godchick

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Fri Dec 30, 2011 7:07 am

I agree with the other thoughts here but want to add one thought. The part where you are under the red umbrella makes me think of the protective blood of Jesus. Hope that helps.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:57 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top