2 dreams that are probably linked

View previous topic View next topic Go down

2 dreams that are probably linked

Post by Habakkuk on Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:45 am

Hello everyone!

A while ago, short before going to bed, it was as if somebody was telling me „Tonight and tomorrow night you will see things”.

After that I went to bed.
Then, at night I dreamed of a man from Middle Eastern origin. His skin was dark brown from the sun, his beard was black, and he was wearing a simple white robe, probably made of linen. The robe was also covering his head. He did not cry, but one could see it in his eyes and also on his face that he was overwhelmed by a strong feeling that was close to making him cry. I also saw a woman in a similarly white robe. I could not see her face, but a bit of curly blonde hair was showing. She appeared a few times. All this happened in a desert, or at least in a country that looks a lot like one would imagine a barren, Middle Eastern landscape.

The next thing I saw was a group of horses. A black horse caught my attention. Close to it was a red horse. They had no riders though. They were running at full speed with a lot of other horses. The scenery was still a Middle Eastern landscape.

Then I saw an impressive mountain, probably a volcano, but I am not sure about the latter. After that I saw a series of smaller mountains, but I cannot tell how many I saw as my view rushed over them. They stood very close to each other though. Just 4 mountains stayed in view for a bit longer so that I could see how surprisingly identical they looked. Then the picture zoomed in on one of them and showed a barren, rocky landscape. Again, everything looked like I was still the same Middle Eastern landscape.

The follow up dream the next night showed two heavenly faces in the clouds. Then the two heavenly faces disappeared and the focus shifted to a transparent, extremely muscular man with a very angry face. He was flying through the air, and, if I remember correctly then he was flying at an altitude that was below the altitude at which I had seen the heavenly faces before.

I do not even know whether these dreams were really prophetic, but they make me wonder. Please, can somebody look into them?

Habakkuk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 2 dreams that are probably linked

Post by GreatFulServant on Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:33 pm

What feelings did you have after the first dream?

GreatFulServant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Habakkuk on Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:13 am

I was wondering whether my mind had played a trick on me, and tried to come up with rational explanations for all the things in my dream. I mean, I was extremely tired, and I know that this is a state where our mind can play tricks on us. Also, I am of the opinion that many false prophets actually believe that they are genuine prophets. I do simply not want to make this mistake.

Over the time I was even able to explain a lot of elements in my dream, though not all of them. This does not mean that my secular interpretations are necessarily correct, but I do see the possibility that there was nothing divine about this dream. Actually, this is also why I posted it here. I want fellow believers to tear my dream apart, if it was really just a secular dream!

Habakkuk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatFulServant on Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:54 am

I will be prayerful about it. Right now I am not getting anything on it.

GreatFulServant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Habakkuk on Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:08 am

I guess I should add that I have been wondering for quite a while whether the horses from Zechariah are identical with those from Revelations:

1 I looked up again, and there before me were four chariots coming out from between two mountains—mountains of bronze. 2 The first chariot had red horses, the second black, 3 the third white, and the fourth dappled—all of them powerful. 4 I asked the angel who was speaking to me, “What are these, my lord?”

5 The angel answered me, “These are the four spirits[a] of heaven, going out from standing in the presence of the Lord of the whole world. 6 The one with the black horses is going toward the north country, the one with the white horses toward the west,[b] and the one with the dappled horses toward the south.”

7 When the powerful horses went out, they were straining to go throughout the earth. And he said, “Go throughout the earth!” So they went throughout the earth.

8 Then he called to me, “Look, those going toward the north country have given my Spirit[c] rest in the land of the north.” Zechariah 6: 1-8

If this is the case, then we know from where the horsemen will come from as seen from Israel. One will come from the West, the other from the North, one from the South. If we do not assume that the 'marching order' for the red horse was not omitted from the Bible, then we must also assume that it did not go anywhere, but rather stayed in ancient Israel.

I also took a look at Zechariah 1 again and found this:

8 During the night I had a vision, and there before me was a man mounted on a red horse. He was standing among the myrtle trees in a ravine. Behind him were red, brown and white horses. Zechariah 1: 8
The "brown horse" reminded me of something in my dream, and how I needed a moment to discern the colour of the black horse in my dream. Initially I thought that this was unimportant, but I am not so sure about this anymore.

Habakkuk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:45 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top