Hi from another newbie

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hi from another newbie

Post by Sally Farrell on Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:16 am

Just to say Hi. I also have a dream I would like your interpretation of. I do work propheticallly, but would like some clarification and confirmation on this one! Here goes...
Me, my hhusband, teenage daughter and son were visiting a Christian couple who are friends. They were packing to go away for a short holiday and we were inadvertently delaying them. When I realised, I hurried them up and said we would look after the house, but could I use the loo? When I flushed, the pipes burst upstairs and down and the house was flooded. I rushed outside and told them as the car hadn't left the drive. Wading back into the house, I was anxious that they find and turn off the electricity supply...My 2 children were sitting high on the chairs ( to avoid the rising water,) I was wading knee deep in the water, my friend was able to shut off the electricity supply to prevent electrocution. I told them that we would lookmafter the house and sort out the mess and that they were to go on holiday. When they had left, their adult ( unsaved) children came round and a wedding party took place in the house. We were uninvited guests and felt a bit awkward, so decided that it was more appropriate for them to look after the house, so we exchanged telephone no.s and left...My husband was driving me along a rocky mountainous road, the landscape was rocky and barren. There were HUGE pieces of debris on the road...truck tyres and inner tubes, metal etc. We thought that an accident had just happened, my husband was driving but I was pointing out the hazzards...'look out!, turn left!' etc...We drove over some large pieces of debris but the car was undamaged. Then there was an earthquake...the car was shaking. I told John to move over to the other side of the road away from the mountainside to avoid the falling rocks...which he did. I commented that I had never felt an earthquake in Britain, before, it was quite violent. We parked by a small mountin village, where people were coming out of their houses. There was a black family with young children...a toddler, around 18 months-2 years ( little girl) ran towards me out into the road. I scooped her up, telling her that was dangerous and handed her back to her mother, then I turned round and said, 'this is just the beginning of the birthpangs.' !!

There was no fear in the dream and I was seeing things through my eyes in the dream, not as an on-looker seeing things happen...

Last edited by Sally Farrell on Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:34 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : might be significant!)

Sally Farrell

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi from another newbie

Post by Grey Butterfly on Fri Oct 28, 2011 2:56 am

Hi Sally,

Welcome :o)

It is great to have you here! That was SOME dream! Wow!

It might not get noticed here though, you might like to copy it and paste it as a new topic under the section "Dreams to be interpreted" That's where people look for dreams...

Bless you, I pray you will get the help you need to discern the message in your dream! This is a great site, I have found it very helpful!

Diane

Grey Butterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:40 am

Hi Sally!!! Welcome to the site! Glad to have you here!!!

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nurse on Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:58 pm

Daisy just wanted to let you know I got your e-mail but I haven't yet figured out how to reply to an e-mail. This site is great but it is a little complicated to use. Sorry about the book reference. Ill read the rules again. I didnt know I couldnt mention a book. I assure you Im not selling anything. Delete it if you wish. Thx,.

Nurse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:36 pm

O after you get a certain amount of posts you will be able to send private messages. Its a safeguard to prevent spam mail. No worries, I didn't know about book references either when I first found the site...I just wanted to give you a friendly welcome, and let you know we are glad you are here. I thought the link would be helpful I posted in your private message. Were you having a hard time figuring anything else out? Maybe I could help, or find someone who could. :hooray: So happy to meet you!! Bless You

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:03 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top