Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
hind'sfeet

WITCHES CONVENTION

I'm re-posting this for globalhealth in the prayer section so people can pray and fast about this.

MANIFESTED DREAM ABOUT WITCHES CONVENTION

Post by globalhealth4 Yesterday at 9:00 am

WELL LAST NIGHT AT BIBLE STUDY MY PASTOR AT THE END OF SERVICE SPOKE ABOUT A CONVENTION FOR WITCHES. IF I REMEMBER CORRECTLY IT WILL BE HELD SOMEWHERE IN EUROPE. AND I KNOW THAT THE DATE IS 11/11/2011 AND WE WILL BE FASTING! IF YOU GUYS WONT BE ABLE TO FAST UP TILL THAT DATE THEN IF YOU COULD PLEASE BE ON THE FAST WITH THE BODY OF CHRIST AGAINST THIS DEMONIC FORCE ON 11/11/2011-11/12/2012. I WILL GET ALL THE INFORMATION AND POST IT SOON!

GOD IS WAY TO GOOD TO US ALL NOT TO SPEAK HIS WORD AT LEAST ON THE DAY THAT THESE DEMONIC POSSESSED PEOPLE WILL BE SPEAKING SATANS WORDS IN THE LAND. THEY SAID IT WILL BE A CONTEST AGAINST THE B.O.C AND WE DON'T LOSE.

IN 2007 IT WAS HELD IN EUROPE/NORWAY NOW IT WILL BE HELD IN LONDON....

This is the dream:

I have never had dream of this sort! But early this morning about 5am or 6am I dreamed that I was walking into my daughters room but as I did I ended up walking into a covention center..huge may I add full of women with the same hairstyle--curly natural. I could on see their heads which all had a part straight down the middle. Some blonde, brunette, off black, copper tone and jet black. I was there with some old friends from college and we proceeded to the back of the place to sit. These women were taking notes but couldn't see who it was teaching.

As i began to walk around a lady at the table continued to try and pressure me into getting registered and I continued to tell her NO Im not sure what this convention is about. And then I walked across the hall to try and enter a class of people that were also taking note-mind you, I never say any of the peoples face head on only side views, back of their heads and the only people I could see head on were my friends, enterainment and the registration lady.

The people in the class were intensely taking notes but again I could not see the teacher. But there were men and women..a guy stood out with a red shirt on for some odd reason. And then I decided to call my uncle about it and ask him about it and he said look at their board and see what they have on it...I did and I saw the words..WITCHCRAFT/MIMMICK and some other words I can't remember. My uncle then said its a witches convention...So then I began to leave but not without the registration lady screaming at me to sign up so I could get a members card!

globalhealth4

this is interesting....something I hope the body of Christ is all aware of.
Someone on my facebook just posted a video about Global Day of Worship that will be taking place on 11.11.11

praying

Thank you for the link! I wish I knew more about the convention too but all I know is what globalhealth posted. If you go to his original post and ask him there, he would for sure reply.