2nd Repost~ Cheer Coach

View previous topic View next topic Go down

2nd Repost~ Cheer Coach

Post by kbaldwin on Sat Oct 15, 2011 4:49 pm

I felt I was to go back to my journal and read Sept 19 2010 this past Sept 19 2011. I was shocked to read a dream I did not really pursue. But now it speaks louder and I have a feeling of the meaning, but do not want to act without having counsel.
I was wanting/needing/planning/thinking I could move to Middleburg( where I went to boarding school, Foxcroft) and start a cheerleading team. I thought my daughter has just one more year of school and then there will be nothing for me to do. Thought of all the change and restarting there and thought just going ahead and just going.
I went to school trying to learn rules, fit in and get everything in order. When I got there they wanted me to cheer and I thought I can't, but I will do my best. I thought I need to practice. Then I turned from me a student to cheer to being over it as coach starting/establish it.
Saw the sun over the apple orchard that is there at school thinking sun is setting, but
not sure.
I remember being scared or I don't know because of all the changes. Thinking through all this almost made me not wanting to try.

kbaldwin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 2nd Repost~ Cheer Coach

Post by GreatFulServant on Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:31 am

I just heard a prophet talk of how there is a great civil war going inside of Christians the gray vs the blue. The gray being the gray matter of the brain and the blue being the Spirit. Prov. 3:5 and Psalms 37 talk of trusting in the Lord and not trying to figure it out and HE WILL BRING IT TO PASS. Ask God again because he delights in helping His people and He will speak to people two or three times about important matters as this. Job33:14-16.

GreatFulServant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kbaldwin on Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:10 am

What a fabulous post. I have one other dream under the name recession house, which clearly falls under the same category. I had both these dreams about this time last year and I just haven't gotten the answer, nor can I let them go. Which apparently is the point, lol. Although I would love the puzzle to be figured out, the peace is all over what you have said. I agree. I will let go and watch the apparent change come to past and trust.

kbaldwin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatFulServant on Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:09 pm

Just another thought on not being able to let your dreams go, may be an indicator that the dream came from the eternal spirit from the God that sets in eternity Isaiah 57:15
For thus saith the high and lofty One that inhabiteth eternity, whose name is Holy; I dwell in the high and holy place, with him also that is of a contrite and humble spirit, to revive the spirit of the humble, and to revive the heart of the contrite ones.

Daniel had a revelation that the seventy years of captivity was up for Israel and it was time for them to be set free, (see Daniel 9 & 10). He then sought the Lord with all his heart so this would be fulfilled. As we let the peace of God flood our hearts God wants us to earnestly and not passively see his will done in our life. Thus the violent take the kingdom by force Mt. 11:12. God reveals His things of heaven to the babes in Christ Mt.11:25. As we war for the kingdom (God's will to be in our life) we know we will have rest (peace) in our souls and His yoke is easy and burden is light Mt. 11:28-30. I think it is interesting in Mt. 11 it shows the balance of being violent, but also coming to God like a little child knowing having rest in our soul. Little wording here but I trust this helps. I just got the above revelation in bold as I was writing this too you. So it has helped me writing this. :glory: I also have been waiting on the Lord for over a year on a couple of dreams He has given me. It is time for me to dig in and take the kingdom of His promises.

GreatFulServant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:13 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top