The Beutiful Roof

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Beutiful Roof

Post by SisterinChrist on Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:34 am

I am in my familys apt building. This girl ( i cnt rmbr if my sister or jus some girl) i am following her to go up the stairs 2the roof... i see the door is open, im surprised didnt thnk door wud be open.. we just walk out... it looks absolutely beutiful!!! lots of rich pastel pink, blue colors.. its carpeted.. nice couch's the type of thngs i like...

im surprise and think ( wow they must have paid alot for an interior decorator )

there r also beds beautifully lined up... i look down from the rooftop and see lots of People r waiting on the side walk ...

then i see that thy r playing this CD(forget name)i was sitting on bed..its time to( go so i fix bed...then i see that my cuz (non-blvr) he didnt luk the same as IRL. him some othr folks sitting on the sofa area...i say oh play that CD ..He makes a remark about being "Practical".. i make a joke about how " yes there is Practical & there is Non-practical" apparently was funny we all start 2 laugh...

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Beutiful Roof

Post by GreatFulServant on Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:38 pm

Just some thoughts. An open door to lots of beautiful things not only for you but others to enjoy. Those that are waiting will have to be brought up higher to enjoy the good things of God. Your cousin and you laughing may show some type of agreement about the good things of God. When a non believer comes into agreement with a believer they change and are not the same.

GreatFulServant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Sun Oct 16, 2011 3:46 pm

I wonder what the "practical and non practical statement meant?

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatFulServant on Sun Oct 16, 2011 5:20 pm

Non believers believe it is not practical to serve the Lord. Believers believe it is always practical to serve the Lord even if He tells us to walk on water are feed thousands with a few fish and loaves. It is still practical in God's eyes. When our mind is so conformed to God's ways, that we know that with God all things are possible everything seems to be practical. Romans 12:1-3. Think of Ezekiel and the dry bones, Mary getting barrels of water so they would turn into wine. With God the impractical becomes practical. I also heard an interesting story from a missionary lady in Kenya. While she was in the states God told her to fill 3 suitcases with clothes and give them to the kids. Well needless to say when she got to Kenya and started giving the clothes out the line grew more and more and God was multiplying the clothes. She noticed too, that the clothes were designer style not from like Kmart or Target. Not that there is anything wrong with those stores, but it seemed like God was not being very practical. wink When He is directly involved all limits are taken off. My preacher who went on to be with the Lord at 93 years of age, a year ago was the most practical man I knew yet lived a very impractical. He would tell you if you had to get three jobs to support your family, then do it. Yet he also had numerous testimonies of God multiplying his money. A relative of mine saw this first hand. He took five $20 bills that was given to him, and for some reason just fanned them out on the table in front of a group visiting his house. They got up and walked around the house leaving the money on the table. When they came back there was two more 20's and a 10. They were all amazed and he said that happens all the time. Just some more thoughts that are fun to think about. what Yes stuff like that will make you smile and your eyes bulge out.

GreatFulServant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:20 pm

Wow those are some great points !
Maybe this has something to do with Where God is taking me next??
Just trying to tie everything together.

Thank u so much greatfulsevnt...

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatFulServant on Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:28 pm

your welcome I will be praying for you.

GreatFulServant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:46 am

I :loveit: GreatFul!!! I Fully believe in our Father's Impractical way of things!!! :hallelujah:

That is SOOOOo Encouraging to me!!! I love how He works and provides!!!

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatFulServant on Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:21 am

Praise the Lord. It is always good to share with others. I wonder who gets more blessed, the one giving or receiving. thumbs

GreatFulServant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:09 am

Amen!!! I think it's equal thumbs

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:54 pm

i wonda if itsa pik of u being elevated,, in2 betta thangs,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, D,,,loves elevaters lol!

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:15 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top