Thick, creamy, sweet Milk! 2nd dream about Breast feeding a baby

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Thick, creamy, sweet Milk! 2nd dream about Breast feeding a baby

Post by hind'sfeet on Fri Oct 14, 2011 11:02 pm

I was trying to breast feed another woman's son (I think she was a dream friend) but it was MY son IRL, at least I felt that he was my son but her son too.
I had to help him latch on properly and a few times he lost grip and couldn't find "it" laugh He got hold again but just barely a few times but he always ended up properly latched. I remember seeing the milk go in his mouth and it was Thick and creamy colored, and looked so nourishing, even sweet! It made me think of colostrum!

This is the 2nd dream I had of doing this. Are the 2 dreams related? This time it showed the milk unlike the first dream. :donut:

Oh wow, just looking up "colostrum" on wikipedia and the picture looks EXACTLY like how the milk looked in "my" babies mouth!!!

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Thick, creamy, sweet Milk! 2nd dream about Breast feeding a baby

Post by hind'sfeet on Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:54 pm

Anyone?

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:31 pm

Hi Hinds..I dont have an interp. but I have also heard of colostrum to be known as 'Liquid Gold!' I'm sure you may have already heard all of this before. I was new to breastfeeding, and used to be totally against it (for myself, not for others) until I had my son. I had a friend that was TOTALLY for breastfeeding, that encouraged me strongly over and over to at least give it a try. She explained to me to at least try until the colostrum was gone, so that the baby could get all my antibodies, and to help pass my strong immune system down to my child. Thankfully I tried it, and actually stuck with it for over a year! Was so happy I did, because it ended up saving us SO much money. My son had a SEVERE cow's milk allergy that caused his intestines to bleed (the hypoallergenic formula costed an arm and a leg to say the least)...which he thankfully he outgrew his allergy by age 2! :praiseg-d:

Hope something I said shed a little revelation on the dream. If not, just toss it...Just my thoughts...

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:47 pm

I'm glad you changed your mind about breastfeeding holy moly
Thank you Father that your son grew out of that horrible allergy :donut:
Cows milk isn't as good for kids as goats milk (hey Daph!). It's easy to digest and God even told Israel to raise their children young women on it!

I'm thinking that the dream is about me teaching my son the Truth. Showing and telling him when God answers prayer and that God can make something out of nothing to answer a prayer.
That's just my thoughts on it too lol!

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:57 pm

hind'sfeet wrote:
I'm thinking that the dream is about me teaching my son the Truth. Showing and telling him when God answers prayer and that God can make something out of nothing to answer a prayer.
That's just my thoughts on it too lol!

That makes sense...the scripture comes to mind when you say this...about the sincere milk of the Word of God. Its such a blessing to raise up our little Godly seeds for the Lord! I had to tell my kids tonight when I was putting them to bed, that they are going to have to finish praying after the lights are off in bed, because they wanted to keep going on and on and on... lol! I had a hunch they were stalling a little. Nonetheless, SO glad they want to pray! happy dance

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:41 pm

Yeah, they were probably stalling laugh
I'm not to the point yet where I think that my son wants to pray :help:
I didn't grow up with my parents teaching me that God answers prayers and to pray for situations. We only said "grace" at the dinner table and I couldn't wait for it to be over with.
So, my son spent most of his life not learning about prayer and that God answers, except the past year or so learning about God and prayer.
I wince everytime we pray because he seems so shy like he doesn't even want to. He prob. doesn't and it does break my heart. I got Linda's book and I've started reading it with him. I hope that God works in both of us through reading the book together.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:02 am

Amen! I will be praying in agreement for you about the book! Its awesome that you can teach him young that God does and will answer prayers. Even if he doesn't seem to into it quite yet, God will prove to him that prayer works through your example. You are planting seeds in him, that I am sure will reap a harvest! Did you feel like it was just a empty ritual to say grace when you were a kid? It would seem pointless to pray, and I wouldn't want to either if I didn't thing He hears, answers, and cares. I love that God loves us so much that He knows the number of hairs on our head...if we loose one hair..He knows it! happy dance It blows me away that He cares about the little things. I love that nothing is too small for us to bring to God that is of concern to us. How old is your son, if you dont mind me asking??

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:58 am

PRAISE our Father, Amen!!! Thank you Daisy huggins I want God to be real to my son. Yeah, it felt pointless at home and at church, their prayers were always surface prayers, no depth. It seemed like they all were afraid to ask God for anything specific, like they didn't think God would answer those prayers. At church they would sometimes do a serious prayer for someone but only when it was a catastrophe, even then he used his "preacher, solemn holier than thou" voice. I love pastors who just talk normal when they are preaching and leave off the "Father, we just, come before you today, seeking you..." when praying. It doesn't make prayer real to me and it sound insincere. I don't want my son to grow up saying tired lines to God thinking that's praying. I thought God played favourites and thought God only answered other peoples prayers. My son is 12 :) I had mean and vicious parents... They played favourites.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:08 am

hind'sfeet wrote: At church they would sometimes do a serious prayer for someone but only when it was a catastrophe, even then he used his "preacher, solemn holier than thou" voice. I love pastors who just talk normal when they are preaching and leave off the "Father, we just, come before you today, seeking you..." when praying. It doesn't make prayer real to me and it sound insincere.

I know, isn't it funny when we get in the habit of things, that really make no difference to God, and doesn't effect the outcome of the prayer one bit? One day when we were praying at dinner, I was closing my eyes. My daughter says simply, "Mom, you know you dont have to close your eyes..it doesn't matter to God." Isn't this true! Its like, why do we close our eyes??? It doesn't make the prayer more holy! lol! Sometimes we do things out of 'religious' habits, that mean nothing to God...but somehow make us FEEL more holy.... lol!

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:16 am

hind'sfeet wrote:I thought God played favourites and thought God only answered other peoples prayers. I had mean and vicious parents... They played favourites.
I'm sorry your parents did this! Its totally unfair and selfish to play favorites! i\\'m sorry This confirms what I have heard to be true, about how when we are children that our parent's behavior is how we end up perceiving God! Which is unfortunate in your case, but thankfully you know the truth now! woo hoo This is actually REALLY fortunate for your son though, because I can tell from your earlier posts that you are setting a REAL and TRUE example of God and His love! Be encouraged, He is watching the true and living GOD in you...I feel strongly that He will surely follow the Lord and His ways! You are being a natural example to him!!! I feel a lot of Christians try and 'super or over-spiritualize' things, and at times lacks a REALNESS and NATURAL example to what Christianity is all about. (I feel super-spiritual attitude pushes unbelievers away as well, and is a flaky impression of God.) If your son seems a little stand-offish right now, be encouraged that he is prob just trying to figure things out...most of it prob has to do with his age. I remember being 12, and its just awkward. Its prob a more self-conscious thing more than anything. He will come into his own. I'm praying and believing with you...He WILL become ALL God has destined him to be!! praying As precious as he is to you, it may be unbelievable...but TRUE, that he is EVEN MORE precious to God. Just my thoughts....

Last edited by Daisy on Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:04 am; edited 1 time in total

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:40 am

After re-reading your original post, and while typing my above post...these thoughts came to mind....
hind'sfeet wrote:I was trying to breast feed another woman's son (I think she was a dream friend) but it was MY son IRL, at least I felt that he was my son but her son too.
I had to help him latch on properly and a few times he lost grip and couldn't find "it" laugh He got hold again but just barely a few times but he always ended up properly latched.
Oh wow, just looking up "colostrum" on wikipedia and the picture looks EXACTLY like how the milk looked in "my" babies mouth!!!

Is it possible that this part or feeling could symbolize that your son FIRST belongs to the LORD, yet he is still yours too? Could this be an encouragement that God has it all under control, and YES your son belongs to HIM, yet he is using you as an instrument to minister his wonderful grace (and a beautiful example of a right relationship with God) to him?? Could this be an encouragement to you to keep up the good work and that he is SURELY going to get the AHOLD of the things of God??
Just my thoughts, I could be stretching it here so please toss if it doesn't fit...Im so new at this. lol!

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:28 pm

Ok Daisy, you sure gave me a lot think to about and reply to lol!

I'll start with the first one then!

Totally agree! Where in the Bible does it say to "close your eyes and bow your head"?! If I'm wrong, I'm sorry. I believe this is a man made tradition that just adds more chains. These things are the reason I stopped attending church several years ago so that I could get this stuff out of my life. I find it very difficult to pray with my eyes closed in fact when I first started praying with my eyes open I felt like some chains were being lifted. Besides I think it's foolish if you try to pray with your eyes closed while driving lol! I just felt a pang of resentment when I typed that last sentence, even though I know it's an exaggeration!

You know, when I was in highschool one of my teachers told me that about us viewing God as we view our earthly dads. I have 2 one a guardian (people mistake him for a step-dad, only true when the kid has been adopted by said step-dad) and my real dad who lived several states away from me and rarely called me but always sent me birthday flowers and a card. I told my teacher, which even till recently have I discovered that I really do view God as how I view my parents. I told her that I didn't see God like that. What I didn't know then is that the truth about my feelings and my views were hidden.
Thank you for the encouragement about my son!!! I agree about the "overspiritualization" stuff. Yeah, he's been like that since he was 10, now he's started puberty driving

PRAISE our FATHER!!! I was thinking that Possibly the woman is my son's angel and if that was so then it would mean that really she was in charge of him for Father!!!
When I found out I was pregnant, I promised God that my child would be his and that I would raise him for God. I have failed God in that aspect as I told you how things went down when my son was growing up bandaid Maybe He's comforting me?

In my dreams whenever there is a woman who seems very familiar but I never interact with her but she always seems to either help me, tell me not to do something, or is just there beside me, I believe she is my angel that I'm not aware of IRL. The lady that was in this dream was just like that. Inconspicuous, never drawing attention to themselves so that you don't really have any feelings toward them and don't even notice they are there even when looking at them.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:38 pm

hind'sfeet wrote:Besides I think it's foolish if you try to pray with your eyes closed while driving lol!
You crack me up!!! LOL! This is so funny!!! I literally laughed out loud!!! lol! rofl

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:41 pm

hind'sfeet wrote:
When I found out I was pregnant, I promised God that my child would be his and that I would raise him for God. I have failed God in that aspect as I told you how things went down when my son was growing up bandaid
I guess I am not understanding in what what you have failed God. Surely no parent is ever perfect...all you can do is your best...then the rest is up to God. I think that how we live our lives (our actions, and our character) speak so much louder than words. EVERY parenting book I have ever read agrees. If you do your best to love God, and show the Love of God to your son, thats all you can do.

Last edited by Daisy on Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:45 pm; edited 2 times in total

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:42 pm

hind'sfeet wrote: Maybe He's comforting me?

I def think He is! Still, once again just my thoughts.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:54 pm

hind'sfeet wrote:

PRAISE our FATHER!!! I was thinking that Possibly the woman is my son's angel and if that was so then it would mean that really she was in charge of him for Father!!!

In my dreams whenever there is a woman who seems very familiar but I never interact with her but she always seems to either help me, tell me not to do something, or is just there beside me, I believe she is my angel that I'm not aware of IRL. The lady that was in this dream was just like that. Inconspicuous, never drawing attention to themselves so that you don't really have any feelings toward them and don't even notice they are there even when looking at them.

This makes more sense than what I was thinking, even though I didn't write it. I know that God is a man, and not a woman. But one of His names I have heard referred to as the 'EL SHADDAI .. Almighty, All Sufficiency, the Breasted One. He meets all our needs.' I wasn't sure about that part so I just kept those thoughts to myself... lol!

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Wed Oct 19, 2011 5:00 pm

hind'sfeet wrote:
I believe this is a man made tradition that just adds more chains.These things are the reason I stopped attending church several years ago so that I could get this stuff out of my life.

Have you still not found a church that doesn't have these chains attached to it???

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Wed Oct 19, 2011 5:08 pm

And then I just re-read my post...but don't they ALL have at least a little bit of man made traditons??? lol! Just a question, please know I say this with all sincerity and sensitivity... If you have not yet started going back to church yet....have you considered that maybe the church is in need of YOU helping them to see these truths about God vs. man made traditions?? God has put SO MUCH inside of you that He wants to share with His people! This is just my opinion, but I feel it strongly. HIS BODY needs these revelations that you have sweetie! Hope this encourages you somehow, and is not offensive at all. huggins

P.S. Sorry for all the separate posts... lol! I dont know how to quote someone more than once, and ad underneath each quote and still stay on the same page yet! I see other people do it, but I cant figure it out. laugh lol!

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:19 pm

lol! That's alright thumbs I'm just loving the fellowship huggins

I'll start with the last one first!

Ok, I rarely quote either just because getting the quote things to work is difficult.
The church I'm in now and the previous one, I asked God for. He confirmed that I'm supposed to be there.
Yeah, they both have man made traditions and even some pagan traditions as all mainstream churches still celebrate celebrations that are pagan in origin and or created by the "Holy" Roman See (such as sunday, the day of worship of the sun god... Everyone else outside of Christianity know that sunday is the first day of the week!! Anyway, off topic. I could go on and on about all that.)
So, back to church. I am never fully accepted any where I go. I can see it in their eyes and how they interact with me. The pastor at the church I go to now doesn't even greet me!! He looks beyond me to greet other people. I can see both pastors intentionally look past me :ignore:. I actually STARTLED :shocking: one of them with my mere presence when he walked into the fellowship hall and I was the first person he saw, because I was standing in there facing the door he came through :imconfused: :ineedahug: :WOW: I truly know from that reaction he has been INTENTIONALLY ignoring me. Do I have :ignore: Plastered all over my forehead? :lordhelpus:
I do have a lot I want to share, but I feel like they have closed ears. I want to ask them if they could have people posted at the stage after each service to pray with people and also if they would keep olive oil in the sanctuary for the elders to anoint and pray for healing for those who need it because Yahshua tells them to do it (pang of resentment there. It's gone now). I do greeting at the church every 2 weeks now. I love doing that but the people that go to the church are even colder than my previous church. They don't like shaking hands, saying hi, or even looking you in the eye when! No joke. Right after service not one single person will look me in the eye and say hi!! I can see them All intentionally looking past me. The only people who don't are the ones who don't are my friends there or a few acquaintances who greet me with enthusiasm. I love greeting at church though esp. if I'm not handing anything out and I can shake everyone's hands and give an enthusiastic sincere HI :welcome: I don't think the church wants to hear that they be doing man's traditions lol!

I've heard of God referred to that too and I think you were on the right path because it has to do with God's care of my son!

PRAISE YAH in other words :hallelujah:

By Jove I think you're right laugh :hallelujah:
I just got this revelation!! I've ONLY ever been sincerely searching for the TRUTH of Yahweh. The revelation Is that If I had started trying to teach my son when he was a baby and toddler, I wouldn't have been teaching him the Truth!!! I would have taught him lies/tainted truth because I didn't KNOW what I know now about prayer and God's Truth. I would have to try to reverse what I had done and my son would be SO confused and by now wouldn't be very willing to give up the ideas that he had formed about God and prayer. I did read re-written bible stories for children to him. His fav. was Jonah and the whale pop up book when he was a toddler lol! He was so precious rofl

ROTFL I was giggling when I wrote it too lol!

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:36 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top