Half Woman/Half Spider

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Half Woman/Half Spider

Post by butterfly on Fri Oct 14, 2011 4:55 pm

I dreamt that me and someone else who I don't know in real life was in an unknown garden. Then I heard a man say to us 'the enemy is coming', so me and the person beside me ran into my home. Then I saw a creature with a female head and a spider body (that was black) trying to come into my home, she was furious, I grabbed one of her feet and then I didn't see her anymore. Then I saw about 2 or 3 very yellow tape measure falling from the sky, I saw my father fixing the roof of my home and I was wondering why he was doing that when the enemy was outside, one of my relatives was outside sitting down and I went to here to get her inside. Then when I looked in the sky I saw three moons, and each one of them was split in two.

butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Half Woman/Half Spider

Post by GreatFulServant on Tue Oct 18, 2011 3:11 am

This is my thoughts. Is that you won the battle and you are measuring up to what it takes to get the job done. Your father, Your Father In Heaven, is always at work making sure that your under the shadow of His wings being sheltered from the enemy. He prepares a table for us in the presence of our enemies. A roof is the covering of a house and really is the main part that protects from the storms. The other part Scratch Chin hmmm. The moon is the light that shines in darkness not sure of the three being split. The relative may need help and prayer from you. Just some thoughts.

Last edited by GreatFulServant on Tue Oct 18, 2011 3:16 am; edited 1 time in total

GreatFulServant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatFulServant on Tue Oct 18, 2011 3:14 am

Another quick thought on the three moons. Is there three things you are trying to decide which direction to go? You may be double minded or kind of split on which decision to take. Just some thoughts to help you get the answer.

GreatFulServant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly on Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:06 pm

Thanks GreatFulServant. I think the three moons represent 3 bad demonic spirits. I had a dream previously of 3 persons in full black and I think they were demons.

butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by marvindoriot on Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:20 pm

i WANT TO REMIND YOU THAT SPIDERS REPRESENT DECEPTION so please be on the lookout!!!!!

marvindoriot

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:40 am

Hello, Butterfly -

These are my thoughts. The dream is encouraging, even though the situation involves an attack from the enemy. I agree with what GreatFulServant has said about the roof being the covering. God is certainly providing his protection for you. Another great point of the dream is that you received a heads-up that the enemy is coming. You will not be taken by surprise, here. I'm also inclined to think that the enemy attack is though an anger-related event, as indicated by the emotions of the spider-woman. Not saying who the angry one is, just thinking that this is the thing to watch out for. As for the measuring tapes - I want to say that they may reprepresent God's gift to you of discernment in this matter.

No thoughts on the other symbols, though it sounds like you already know what they mean.

Take Care,
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly on Fri Nov 11, 2011 1:17 pm

Thank you all very much for helping me.

butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile