help me understand

View previous topic View next topic Go down

help me understand

Post by nicoleswann on Fri Oct 14, 2011 4:27 pm

last night i went to be with a lot on my mind. in my dream what appeared to be our old house, my mom came home with two of her friends, one came downstairs and told me and my father she was going out and that a male (who works with me) was picking her up. my mom and i started arguing then my father and mother argued a little, and she told him she can't take it anymore she wants to go and have fun. later in the dream my father said to me and my brother to pack up we are moving. we pack our stuff and put it on the back of a bike but when we pulled up into a yard that was my old neighbors home we had a truck. out of the truck is me and my mom, my father was at the back unloading the truck and on his cell phone with my uncle asking him to come help him fix something. I was starting to walk to the end of the driveway when my mom told my nephew to go hold my hand to cross the street. i was holding his hand at one point then he got away from me and was playing in a congested street. he almost got hit by one car, i yelled to him Ayden stop playing, then he turned around and another car hit and killed him. i layed on top of his blood crying NOOOOO...

nicoleswann

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: help me understand

Post by Linda Irish on Fri Oct 14, 2011 7:59 pm

Dear Nicoleswann, When God gives me a dream like this the first thing I do is pray. It is more important to pray than it is to understand your dream ~ Father God you know the purpose and meaning to Nicoles dream, We ask You to bring about YOUR perfect will Lord, to take this matter into your own hands Lord and protect and bless all who are involved. Lead them all to YOURSELF LORD...In Jesus name amen.

Lord we also pray that YOU continue to lead Nicole to greater understanding and discernment in the dreams that YOU share with her. Bless Nicole and her family, bless her loved ones and bring her into a continuing deeper relationship with you Holy Lord. we pray all this in Jesus name. Amen

Linda Irish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top