Frustrated, Afterwards A Demon Laughing At Me

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Frustrated, Afterwards A Demon Laughing At Me

Post by butterfly on Fri Oct 14, 2011 4:23 pm

I had a dream recently where an unknown female with her backed turned to me was trying to get me to do certain dance moves, which I didn't want to do and couldn't do, other persons in my dream including a christian friend of mine seem to do the dance moves with ease, then this woman begins shouting at me because I was not doing the dance moves properly.

After waking up from the dream I felt horrible, I felt as if I had let down God because I wasn't doing the dance moves properly, I felt as if God was not happy with me, afterwards I heard a demonic spirit laughing outside my window.

This was a revelation to me because I thought the dream I had was from God, I have been having dreams of strange women who are trying to get me to dance a particular (moving my left feet in a circular pattern in a dancing way) and I don't want to do the dance, apparently what happened was that the demon gave me the dream, I felt bad and horrible and the demon was having a laugh about it.

Any thoughts though about the dream itself?

butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Frustrated, Afterwards A Demon Laughing At Me

Post by hind'sfeet on Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:42 pm

Hey butterfly! Did you hear the thing IRL or in your dream?
Just some thoughts on it.
Manipulation is demonic. If someone is trying to force you to do something you don't want to do, guilting you into it, making you feel stupid for not doing it, peer pressure, etc. It's all demonically inspired.

Did you Plead the Blood of Jesus over your dreams before you went to sleep that night?

:goodpost:

What did I say that was wrong for me to receive a Negative Vote?! :hairraising: :shocking: :nocomment: thinking :imconfused: :idontgetit: :ignore: :beammeup: Bless You :hallelujah:

Last edited by hind'sfeet on Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:31 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : What did I say that was Wrong for someone to give me a Negative Vote?!)

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly on Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:04 am

I heard the demonic spirit laughing in real life. Sometimes outside my window I hear demons. I ask God oftentimes to protect my dreams from demons, recently God has been showing me open doors in my life that is allowing demonic spirits to harass me through my dreams, through my mind. I remember getting a disturbing demonic dream and after rebuking the demons causing the dreams I saw two demons fly away from me.

butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:25 am

Ok. Every Single Night before you go to sleep (before you get into bed so you don't fall asleep in the middle of it) Do Plead the Blood of Yahshua Messiah over your mind, body, soul, spirit, heart, thoughts, conscious, subconscious, dreams, visions, house, bedroom, bed, and whatever else. I call "Jesus" by His real name because I don't believe in transliteration.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatFulServant on Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:53 pm

The demons flying away was it in a dream or in real life?

GreatFulServant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly on Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:04 pm

I will plead the blood of Jesus Christ over my dreams and thoughts.

The demons were flying in real life.

butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Thu Oct 20, 2011 5:25 pm

Ok, let us know how you are doing after that huggins

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatFulServant on Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:21 am

That's always good when you see the demons going away and not towards. Correct?

GreatFulServant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by marvindoriot on Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:18 pm

The Lord wants you to take heart and be encouraged tonight daughter. You are his "sweet pea" and sometimes we may feel that we dont measure up in God's eyes, but we do. You are HIS workmanship and dont ever let the enemy make you feel any lesser because you can't do what someone else can or cant do it as well. The Lord wants you to know that He is pleased, very very pleased with your efforts and He is dancing over you with songs of victory and rejoicing! You are HIS Sweet Pea!!!

Don't let those demons laugh at you or intimidate you; greater is he that is in YOU. Their fate has been decided and they have already lost the battle. Just remind them of that the next time and throw the blood of Jesus on them and remind them where they stand. I had a friend who flows in prophetic visions and dreams HEAVILY and they have literally saved lives...she was having recurring visions and dreams of devils like this chasing her...and she ran and ran and ran out of fear....I told her she must remind them their fate and that the blood of Jesus has conquered them...remember this had gone on for weeks and she was TERRIFIED to sleep....that night when she went to sleep she had a dream where thousands of demons were chasing her....she remembered what I told her and she stopped, looked at them and said, "I rebuke you with the blood of Jesus Christ!" When she said this she saw the devils stop in their tracks...their eyes blew up like baloons and as did the demons heads...then they screamed as loud as they could NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! then they exploded and disinegrated into nothing. They vanished and never returned. Remember the power you have been given through the blood and the spoken word (testimony)...they overcame by the word of their testimony and the blood of the lamb!!! can I get an amen!!!!!!!!

marvindoriot

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:35 am

AMEN!!!!!!!!!!! happy dance

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly on Sun Oct 23, 2011 12:45 am

happy dance Amen happy dance