recession house

View previous topic View next topic Go down

recession house

Post by kbaldwin on Fri Oct 14, 2011 3:58 pm

I was in the town I lived 16 years ago, I heard someone tell me I am moving, I get the first recession house. I am not sure about this at first, because it was unexpected and all the unknowns that are involued. I asked where are these houses and I was told an area, I was not happy about the area.I did not like the school district, but then I remembered my children are not in school anymore. Then I thought it could be a beautiful old house. Then I heard, no that I'm getting a rescission home. That I could go down and look at the model and pick what I want. The house would be brand new.

kbaldwin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: recession house

Post by Daisy on Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:59 am

O Wow! This is a cool and interesting dream. Is there anything at all that is going on in your waking life that is similar to this dream? For example: In real life are you looking for a house, or looking for an investment in business of some sort?? Or, do you feel like God is making your 'spiritual house' anew in some way shape or form right now? Also, did you pick up on any feelings in the dream? If so, were any of the feelings similar to any feelings you may be having in your waking life? Just some ideas...please know these are just my thoughts...I am not an interpreter, just a fellow member...

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kbaldwin on Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:21 am

I am a bit limited in some of my remembering, because I had this dream over a year ago, along with another dream I posted called Cheer Coach. Both are about change and involve the true fact that my fifth child did in fact finally make my husband and I empty nesters. At the time I did not have much emotion in that area. But I had always felt God was waiting for my children to be grown before moving me
/us into a new area. Now we are up and ready for any change, call, direction God has for us. We just need the door opener/ Go and
directives. Had actually forgotten about the two dreams, but coming back last month visiting our youngest at College they where brought back to me. So after prayer and seeking, I decided to pith them up on the forum.
You know the only way we can become and be is to step out and try, you have a heart for this just like me or neither of us would even be on this sight, lol! i Pray our Father gives you direction, a piece on this!
Blessing!

kbaldwin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:46 am

Maybe this could be an encouraging thing to you, that God still has GREAT and NEW things in store for you in this new season of your life (not dumpy and run-down things)! Better than you ever could have thought or ever expected!!!!
Just my thoughts sweetie!!! Hope it helps somehow... :hooray:

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:21 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top