Multiple dreams in one day

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Multiple dreams in one day

Post by JoJo on Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:52 am

Hi D.

I will pm you today.
I have a question, why is this man showing up so much in my dreams and the dreams of others? What could this mean??????

JoJo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:30 am

Well, I know its hard to wrap our minds around, but sometimes people in dreams can symbolize other people, or someone else we could meet in the future. Sometimes the feelings in dreams are more real than the actual person in the dream...does that make sense? Say you are SUPER happy in a dream being around a specific person. IRL that actual feeling when you are with a different person, could actually remind you of how you felt in a dream about someone else. I dont know if Im explaining it right or not.

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JoJo on Tue Nov 08, 2011 12:24 pm

Oh, I get what you are saying. Cool.
What if the person's last name was mentioned, not in one dream but two dreams.....one that my SIL's mother had 6 years ago and one that I had this year? I have researched his name. It means 'Hedge Sparrow' or 'Tomtit'. These are both European birds. The sparrow is small, brown and it is a songbird. The Tomtit is a bird with cobalt blue on its wings, tail and the crown of its head. I have heard that usually, when a name is mentioned, it is significant.

JoJo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:58 pm

In my opinion, that could mean almost anything. He could be a 'singer' in the choir, or his family could come from Europe. I know though that if you continue to be led by the Holy Spirit, and continue to simply trust in the Lord, it will all come to fruition. I bet when it manifests you will know for sure though! It will all be for your testimony, and will bless others to hear it! :hooray: I have some things on my heart to share with you through pm, but I will have to get back with you sometime tomorrow. Bless You

As always, these are just my thoughts....

Off to do some dreamin'.... :nite:

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JoJo on Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:56 am

Thanks D.

thank you Bless You

JoJo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:27 pm

you\\'re welcome! Bless You

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JoJo on Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:42 am

Hi all.

I have some updates and possible manifestations of the dreams listed above.

The earthquake dream was prophetic.

Unexpectedly, I was presented with opportunity to have a tenant live with me for 6 months. This is a big change. How this happened is nothing short of a miracle. I believe God presented this person to me. Long story short. I have a tenant now. The dream about the earthquake, seeing my parent's neighbours moving and then me and my family packing, getting our own moving truck with a driver was God revealing that I would be experiencing a big change. It would involve packing and a truck would be needed. My change would be to have a tenant live with me for a while. My new tenant would be a former condo owner that lived in my building, on the same floor. We were neighbours. She sold her condo unit and was looking for a place to rent. During the preparation process, my parents helped with packing items to give to Goodwill. I needed a truck to transport some of the furniture items I gave to a friend. I contacted my other friend, who to my surprise, had access to a truck!!! It is amazing how on point this dream was! God is just awesome!

JoJo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JoJo on Fri Dec 23, 2011 12:31 pm

Another update:

The teeth dream was prophetic. It was about a close friend of mine.

Last month, I had dinner with a friend of mine. Over dinner, we were discussing the Lord. I learned while conversing with him, his current spiritual condition/level of understanding of the Word/viewpoint on God and Christ. Our discussion was eye-opening almost disturbing. I remember I felt so uneasy by what he was saying initially and even stated the same to him. Funny thing though, as I continued to listen to him, it was like the spirit of God was whispering in my heart and said, My ways are not your ways, neither are My thoughts, your thoughts, saith the Lord. I pondered on that word and began to see how involved God was on this man's journey toward Him and how God could use this misguided path to lead my friend on the right path......similar to the Apostle Paul's experience.
After our dinner, a few days later, I thought of this dream and realized that this dream was about my friend.

Yesterday, my SOL sent me a text stating that she had a dream. She saw me brushing this same friend's teeth vigorously and after each session of brushing, I would spit for him. I asked my SOL what the context of the dream was, condition of my teeth, his teeth, any blood. She responded by text saying she could not see my teeth just his. None missing, no blood, just lots of toothpaste. Context, she did not give one. Interesting huh? I know what teeth brushing usually means but what do think my connection is?

JoJo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tbsmilesbig on Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:17 pm

Hi jojo. This just came to my mind as I read your last post, so it's just my thought on the issue.

Could you brushing your friend's teeth be that the Lord will use you as a mouth piece to communicate and intercede for this friend?

Merry Christmas!!

tbsmilesbig

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JoJo on Sun Dec 25, 2011 12:25 am

Hi tbsmilesbig,

Merry Christmas to you too!!

Thank you for your response. Your thought could most certainly be right......even your mention of intercession made me smile.....there's a story here.....(a previous dream I had, unrelated to this one indicated that intercession may be a call that God has given me).

An update, in relation to this dream. I spoke to my SOL in person on Friday and she gave additional details.
She stated that I was wearing a cream/lace jacket (church-y, was how she put it). She said that she was unsure of what room my friend and I were in. She also said that he willingly let me brush his teeth almost like how a mother would brush the teeth of a child. He opened his mouth willingly, whenever I needed to get to an area to brush, he would open his mouth and let me get to it. He let me get to his back teeth. She said there was a lot of froth (because of all the toothpaste I was using and how vigorous I was brushing) and that after every session, I would spit for him. She said what she looked at as well was his face. She said there was no resistance, he was agreeable to all of this. She said, " He just let you do it......I looked at his face......He just let you brush his teeth."
When I heard the dream at first, I thought it was strange but beautiful in a weird way. I knew that it was not a random dream and that there was a meaning behind it. Thank you so much for your thoughts on this.

Take care and God bless

JoJo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:45 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top