Multiple dreams in one day

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Multiple dreams in one day

Post by JoJo on Thu Oct 13, 2011 4:50 pm

Hi Everyone.

I thought I knew the meetings of some of these dreams but now I am not so sure.
I would love to get your thoughts and interpretations. Thanks.

Here is a listing of dreams I had on May 15, 2011 between 9a and 12p:

Dream 1: There was a pending earthquake. I was at my parent's home. The entire family was there. I looked outside the window. One of our neighbours was moving. They had a huge tractor-trailer truck in front of the home. They were taking boxes from their home and put it on the truck. (I did not recognize the neighbours IRL. I know all of my parents neighbours IRL) In a flash, I saw a man's face faintly and five words written. I don't remember the words. Two of the words started with A and T. I also saw the name 'Cheyne'(Dick Cheney's face appeared for a split second) While on the stairs, I heard a knock at the door. I opened the door and noticed that we had a tractor trailer in front of our house with our own driver and some of the other neighbours had a truck in front of their home too. We started to pack and take the boxes to the truck. We were not afraid nor in a rush even though an earthquake was coming.

Dream 2: I saw the inside of a church (I recognize the church IRL). I am looking through a hallway, facing toward the front of the church. A family moves past me and enters a bathroom located in the hallway. I then see the inside of the bathroom. The family is speaking quietly amongst themselves but one party seems angry. I look at the toilet. It is flooded with clear water and there is water floating at the top of the bowl. The toilet then overflows and then the entire church is flooded up to the ceiling. All of the church's items are floating in the water.

Dream 3: I see a man, his upper body mainly. He has dark hair, not long/not short, furry eyebrows---almost severe and a dark moustache. I look at his mouth. There is dried blood on it. I look at his teeth. They are chipped, jagged and dark near the gums---sickly looking---smokers mouth? In a flash, the man's teeth are replaced with new teeth. They look like veneers. The blood on his mouth is gone

Dream 4: I saw the inside of another church ( I recognize the church IRL). I see three women speaking amongst themselves in a corner (I know these ladies IRL). I look past them toward the sanctuary. I walk inside the sanctuary, down the aisle and notice that a banner is hanging with my name written in cursive writing

Dream 5: It is a nice day outside. I am in a park. There are other couples and families in the park. The park is vast, it has some trees, lots of open space...etc. I am being pushed in a stroller by a man that I know IRL. He is smiling. I am smiling and I even have my legs and feet out in front of me just like a kid would do

Dream 6: This dream is in sepia. It is beautiful. The setting looks European. I am wearing a beautiful wedding dress and headband/tiara. I am with my maid/matron of honour and we are running. We are not running as though we are being chased. We are just running. I have my bouquet and I throw it behind me as I am running. We are running through a field scattered with flowers up a hill. It is a sunny day.

Dream 7: I see myself pregnant at least 6 to 7 months along according to the size of my belly. I have blue ribbon/belt around my waist. I say in my head, 'I think its a boy but I kinda wanted a girl'

JoJo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Multiple dreams in one day

Post by Daisy on Mon Oct 31, 2011 7:43 pm

You wrote:
Dream 1: There was a pending earthquake. I was at my parent's home. The entire family was there. I looked outside the window. One of our neighbours was moving. They had a huge tractor-trailer truck in front of the home. They were taking boxes from their home and put it on the truck. (I did not recognize the neighbours IRL. I know all of my parents neighbours IRL) In a flash, I saw a man's face faintly and five words written. I don't remember the words. Two of the words started with A and T. I also saw the name 'Cheyne'(Dick Cheney's face appeared for a split second) While on the stairs, I heard a knock at the door. I opened the door and noticed that we had a tractor trailer in front of our house with our own driver and some of the other neighbours had a truck in front of their home too. We started to pack and take the boxes to the truck. We were not afraid nor in a rush even though an earthquake was coming.

Could this be of a possible transition coming up?? I think of this since there was not an urgency of the earthquake. I am wondering if its about a season of transition? Like God is on the MOVE and SHAKING things up a bit. Does this fit???

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Mon Oct 31, 2011 7:44 pm

You wrote: Dream 2: I saw the inside of a church (I recognize the church IRL). I am looking through a hallway, facing toward the front of the church. A family moves past me and enters a bathroom located in the hallway. I then see the inside of the bathroom. The family is speaking quietly amongst themselves but one party seems angry. I look at the toilet. It is flooded with clear water and there is water floating at the top of the bowl. The toilet then overflows and then the entire church is flooded up to the ceiling. All of the church's items are floating in the water.

This makes me think of intercession for some reason, and God showing you things in the church that may be plugging up the pipes that needs to be prayed through. A possible cleansing.

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Mon Oct 31, 2011 7:47 pm

You wrote: Dream 3: I see a man, his upper body mainly. He has dark hair, not long/not short, furry eyebrows---almost severe and a dark moustache. I look at his mouth. There is dried blood on it. I look at his teeth. They are chipped, jagged and dark near the gums---sickly looking---smokers mouth? In a flash, the man's teeth are replaced with new teeth. They look like veneers. The blood on his mouth is gone

This makes me think of how quickly God can move on a person and situation! A true miracle! Theres no doubting this can only be done by God!

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Mon Oct 31, 2011 7:54 pm

You wrote: Dream 7: I see myself pregnant at least 6 to 7 months along according to the size of my belly. I have blue ribbon/belt around my waist. I say in my head, 'I think its a boy but I kinda wanted a girl'

Do you really feel this way irl? Do you want a girl first? I ask this cuz the thought keeps coming to me that if not, it makes me things may not happen in the order or way that you expect them to. So keep your eyes and heart open to God moving in an unexpected way (possibly even unexpected timing too).

Also, I am posting a link about babies I found on this site...this may help as well...
http://www.heartsongministry.com/theme_baby.html

All my post JoJo are just my thoughts, plz pray on all of them...and toss what doesnt fit. Hope something helps somehow...

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Mon Oct 31, 2011 7:55 pm

Bless You

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JoJo on Wed Nov 02, 2011 11:22 am

Hi Daisy,

Thank you for your thoughts. Your thoughts are 'bang on'. I also have some answers to your questions.

This is a time of transition for our church organization. My head branch and one of our sister churches have each purchased a new place of worship. Both properties are more than what they can afford. Our sister branch had a problem with not having enough money for their downpayment but was able to find it in the end. I found out that the name Cheyne means 'God is gracious'. I have also learned that the number five also refers to grace. There were five words shown in my earthquake dream but I could only remember seeing Cheyne and the first letters of two words ' A and T'. These words could have been synonyms of the word grace-----just a thought.

I do believe that the flood dream is a call to pray and intercede for the church on a whole and in relation to the recent purchases the organization has made

Looking at my teeth dream again, I am happy about your thoughts on it. Only thing is, even though the man's teeth were changed and the dried blood gone from his mouth, I did not feel completely at ease because the man's face was still ominous to me.

In regards to my pregnancy dream, IRL, I used to feel that I wanted a boy first if I was to have a child but I have since changed my mind and would not mind a girl. I also agree that the dream could indicate that God will do things in an unexpected way or like you said, the timing could be unexpected-----No matter what this dream is referring to, I need to try to prepare for the unexpected. This is interesting. Recently, I have been toying with the idea of renting my property out so that I have money available for the unexpected.....like marriage etc.

JoJo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Wed Nov 02, 2011 5:05 pm

JoJo wrote:
Looking at my teeth dream again, I am happy about your thoughts on it. Only thing is, even though the man's teeth were changed and the dried blood gone from his mouth, I did not feel completely at ease because the man's face was still ominous to me.

After knowing this I have quoted from you above, and re-reading that dream... I am having second thoughts on what I said before. When you say this here, it makes me feel like even though things may appear to be ok on the surface, inwardly things may not be. Also, aren't veneers something that you place over on top of your original teeth, to make your teeth appear perfect? This seems like a cover up of sorts, and it makes me want to say to keep a keen sense of discernment tuned into God, and if something just doesn't sit right with someone you meet (even though it looks fine outwardly) to keep on your guard. . Just some more thoughts...

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Wed Nov 02, 2011 5:16 pm

JoJo wrote:Hi Daisy,

This is a time of transition for our church organization. My head branch and one of our sister churches have each purchased a new place of worship. Both properties are more than what they can afford. Our sister branch had a problem with not having enough money for their downpayment but was able to find it in the end.

This seems to fit for the dream of transitioning...sometimes too during a lot of change it 'shakes things up' a bit. Most people dont care for change much, cuz it gets us out of our comfort zone. Maybe your praying/interceeding will help the transitions be a bit smoother. These are just my thoughts though..plz pray on them.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Wed Nov 02, 2011 5:19 pm

I am so happy that my thoughts could help somehow! This site has been such a blessing TO me, its nice to feel like I may have been able to give back a bit too.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatFulServant on Thu Nov 03, 2011 6:22 am

JoJo wrote:Hi Everyone.

Just some thoughts on dream 1
Earthquakes are judgments. Dick means strong power hardy, which would confirm the Tractor-Trailer. A Tractor-trailer does work that requires strong power with hardiness over a long haul. It would be indicating that your task to help your family to be prepared will take strength and time. The boxes are an indicator that you have gotten your house ready to avoid up coming judgement, thus having peace. I would think you are being encouraged to be ready by having everything packed through prayer and doing the will of God. Your neighbors moving too is an indication that it is not just about you but others too.
Matthew 21:13
And said unto them, It is written, My house shall be called the house of prayer; but ye have made it a den of thieves.
Luke 21:36
Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.
Colossians 4:2
Continue in prayer, and watch in the same with thanksgiving;
1 Peter 4:7
But the end of all things is at hand: be ye therefore sober, and watch unto prayer.

Prayer in these last days is very important for God's people for this is what releases the last days
Revelation 5:8 And when he had taken the book, the four beasts and four and twenty elders fell down before the Lamb, having every one of them harps, and golden vials full of odours, which are the prayers of saints.

Revelation 8
 1And when he had opened the seventh seal, there was silence in heaven about the space of half an hour.
 2And I saw the seven angels which stood before God; and to them were given seven trumpets.
 3And another angel came and stood at the altar, having a golden censer; and there was given unto him much incense, that he should offer it with the prayers of all saints upon the golden altar which was before the throne.

Another thought is that God is waiting for us to full fill His will to avenge all injustice that the devil has caused in this world. Thus your boxes being packed.

2 Corinthians 10:6
And having in a readiness to revenge all disobedience, when your obedience is fulfilled.

Just some thoughts

GreatFulServant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatFulServant on Thu Nov 03, 2011 6:40 am

Dream 2: I saw the inside of a church (I recognize the church IRL). I am looking through a hallway, facing toward the front of the church. A family moves past me and enters a bathroom located in the hallway. I then see the inside of the bathroom. The family is speaking quietly amongst themselves but one party seems angry. I look at the toilet. It is flooded with clear water and there is water floating at the top of the bowl. The toilet then overflows and then the entire church is flooded up to the ceiling. All of the church's items are floating in the water.

An excessive amount of human waste causes a toilet to run over. Even though the water looks clean it still is toilet water. Sometimes what comes out of the mouth is like human dung, even with Christians.. disappointed Sorry to say.
Hebrews 12:15
Looking diligentl
y (watch and pray) lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you, and thereby many be defiled; (many possibly in this case being the church)

Isaiah 59:19
So shall they fear the name of the LORD from the west, and his glory from the rising of the sun. When the enemy shall come in like a flood, the Spirit of the LORD shall lift up a standard against him.

A wall can hold back a flood of water pretty good though. woo hoo

Isaiah 62:6
I have set watchmen upon thy walls,

God does want to intervene and help and not judge His people.
Ezekiel 22:30
And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none.

GreatFulServant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatFulServant on Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:22 am

Dream 3: I see a man, his upper body mainly. He has dark hair, not long/not short, furry eyebrows---almost severe and a dark moustache. I look at his mouth. There is dried blood on it. I look at his teeth. They are chipped, jagged and dark near the gums---sickly looking---smokers mouth? In a flash, the man's teeth are replaced with new teeth. They look like veneers. The blood on his mouth is gone

Just some thoughts.
Dream 2 and 3 may be related. Do you feel like what is written in the Psalms and proverb below?

Teeth with blood is normally not good. :-).
Psalm 57:4
My soul is among lions: and I lie even among them that are set on fire, even the sons of men, whose teeth are spears and arrows, and their tongue a sharp sword.

Proverbs 30:14
There is a generation, whose teeth are as swords, and their jaw teeth as knives, to devour the poor from off the earth, and the needy from among men.
on target
With the teeth instantly being cleaned up is good. Just a thought if you feel like you have said some things wrong, the teeth turning instantly white brings quick deliverance for you.
If it is about others it seems like they can be delivered through your prayers and encouragements.

Song of Solomon 4:2
Thy teeth are like a flock of sheep that are even shorn, which came up from the washing; whereof every one bear twins, and none is barren among them

With the teeth turning white and overcoming the issue of blood and jagged teeth there will be double anointing to help others. When we overcome something as they say been there, done that, it gives us authority in that area. Either way if it is about you or someone else God is showing you that there is victory available. Again just some thoughts to take to the Lord.

GreatFulServant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatFulServant on Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:29 am

Dream 4: I saw the inside of another church ( I recognize the church IRL). I see three women speaking amongst themselves in a corner (I know these ladies IRL). I look past them toward the sanctuary. I walk inside the sanctuary, down the aisle and notice that a banner is hanging with my name written in cursive writing

What was the feeling you were getting when you saw the ladies talking?

GreatFulServant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatFulServant on Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:31 am

JoJo wrote:

Dream 5: It is a nice day outside. I am in a park. There are other couples and families in the park. The park is vast, it has some trees, lots of open space...etc. I am being pushed in a stroller by a man that I know IRL. He is smiling. I am smiling and I even have my legs and feet out in front of me just like a kid would do

What is your relationship with the guy that is pushing you in the stroller?

GreatFulServant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JoJo on Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:06 am

Hi Greatful Servant,

I have some answers to your questions.

Regarding dream 4- I felt that the ladies talking amongst themselves (they did acknowledge me in the dream) were gossiping. I am not sure if they were gossiping about me. They could have been. I know those ladies to be gossipers IRL about everybody and anything.

Regarding dream 5- I am friends with the man that is pushing me in the stroller

JoJo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatFulServant on Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:44 am

Possibly the banner with your name is the Lord showing you that they are gossiping about you, just a thought. Luke 8:17For nothing is secret, that shall not be made manifest; neither any thing hid, that shall not be known and come abroad.

GreatFulServant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatFulServant on Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:47 am

Luke 12:1 In the mean time, when there were gathered together an innumerable multitude of people, insomuch that they trode one upon another, he began to say unto his disciples first of all, Beware ye of the leaven of the Pharisees, which is hypocrisy.

2For there is nothing covered, that shall not be revealed; neither hid, that shall not be known.

3Therefore whatsoever ye have spoken in darkness shall be heard in the light; and that which ye have spoken in the ear in closets shall be proclaimed upon the housetops.

GreatFulServant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:51 am

GreatFulServant wrote:Possibly the banner with your name is the Lord showing you that they are gossiping about you, just a thought. Luke 8:17For nothing is secret, that shall not be made manifest; neither any thing hid, that shall not be known and come abroad.
GreatfulServant...I thought this same thing, but I wasn't quite sure...so I didn't put it down.

What are your thoughts on this jojo?

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JoJo on Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:32 am

I don't know guys.......maybe? I don't attend this church often perhaps every few years if they have a special event. I was around some of the members recently, late September, because their former pastor was found murdered. I attended the funeral.

Two years ago, I was seeing one of their now former members. One of the ladies I saw in my dream was someone who was interested in him but he did not return that interest.

JoJo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatFulServant on Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:55 am

Seems like this fella is giving some type of fatherly support to you? It appears the whole atmosphere fun loving.

GreatFulServant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatFulServant on Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:26 am

Dream 7: I see myself pregnant at least 6 to 7 months along according to the size of my belly. I have blue ribbon/belt around my waist. I say in my head, 'I think its a boy but I kinda wanted a girl'

Here are some thoughts that may be helpful.
The blue can sometimes represent revelation and your belly is where the revelation comes from
John 7:38
He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water

The mind wants to contradict what God is doing and God wants to give us the desires of our hearts as long as we are drawing nigh to him an we want what He wants. Therefore we are to bring our mind under control with God.

2 Corinthians 10:5
Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Proverbs 3:5
Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.

Psalm 37:4
Delight thyself also in the LORD: and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart

Romans 12:2 And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.

GreatFulServant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JoJo on Mon Nov 07, 2011 12:05 pm

Hi GreatFulServant,

IDK what dream number 5 means. That man isn't providing any type of fatherly support to me right now. In fact, he hurt me very badly this weekend without a logical reason. I am very angry with him and I questioned the Lord as to why He would allow this man to treat me this way. There is a story here, too long to write about right now. What I will say is, this man in this dream is the same man in the car dream my SIL's mother had, the dream that my SIL had after and my dream that you are currently referring to. This man's last name was mentioned in the dream my SIL's mother had and in my Walmart dream this year, beginning with P.
If this man is who God has chosen for me, I can tell you right now that I don't see it right now. My mind is opposed to this idea currently because of how he has treated me. There was a time when I would not have minded something happening, up to recently in fact. This man will say one thing today and then do something else that does not make any sense!! I just cannot deal with it anymore. Perhaps my current feeling matches the pregnancy dream???? Which would then fall in line with your thoughts.......

JoJo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:01 pm

JoJo wrote:I don't know guys.......maybe? I don't attend this church often perhaps every few years if they have a special event. I was around some of the members recently, late September, because their former pastor was found murdered. I attended the funeral.

Two years ago, I was seeing one of their now former members. One of the ladies I saw in my dream was someone who was interested in him but he did not return that interest.
Maybe this was just a call toward prayer then. My first thought was of them gossiping b/c they were in the corner whispering/talking. You would have prob felt self conscious or something in the dream if that was the case though.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:03 pm

JoJo wrote:Hi GreatFulServant,

IDK what dream number 5 means. That man isn't providing any type of fatherly support to me right now. In fact, he hurt me very badly this weekend without a logical reason. I am very angry with him and I questioned the Lord as to why He would allow this man to treat me this way. There is a story here, too long to write about right now. What I will say is, this man in this dream is the same man in the car dream my SIL's mother had, the dream that my SIL had after and my dream that you are currently referring to. This man's last name was mentioned in the dream my SIL's mother had and in my Walmart dream this year, beginning with P.
If this man is who God has chosen for me, I can tell you right now that I don't see it right now. My mind is opposed to this idea currently because of how he has treated me. There was a time when I would not have minded something happening, up to recently in fact. This man will say one thing today and then do something else that does not make any sense!! I just cannot deal with it anymore. Perhaps my current feeling matches the pregnancy dream???? Which would then fall in line with your thoughts.......

I FINALLY just pm'd you...asking you about this situation. I'm so sorry to hear this jojo! What a huge bummer...I'm so super sorry! i\\'m sorry But I am REALLY GLAD that you have the eyes that see this behavior is not ok for you now!

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:37 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top