exboyfriend?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

exboyfriend?

Post by sunshinelove on Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:15 pm

I was in a vehicle following my exboyfriend, S.C., to his apartment. We stopped at the front office. There was a box display full of keys. A lady from was getting ready to leave the office and gave me a key to an apartment. She told me where my assigned parking spot was also. We got back into our vehicles and I followed S.C. to his apartment. He lived upstairs. His apartment was really nice & big. I thought how can I afford an apartment like this. Then I saw some signs with the prices & I couldn't believe how affordable they were. S.C. went into the bathroom to take a shower. While I waited another exboyfriend called me, K.G. I didn't answer my phone but I wondered why did he call b/c I hadn't heard from him in awhile.

(Note: I was talking about S.C. to a friend earlier that day with a friend who knew we used to date. So this may be the reason he appearred in my dream. Note 2: Several months ago in another dream a friend was helping me find a new place to stay in this same area this dream was. I have never seen this area before.)

S.C. and I were at a carnival/fair with my children. We were watching singing & dance performances. There were 3 guys who were interested in me. I seemed interested in this one guy more than the other. I spent more time talking with him.

Then I remember trying to pull something up on a screen but images of women with no clothing on came up & I couldn't get it off. I was finally able to get it off.

I went to a picnic table & sat down. There was a bag with coins spilled out on the table. A man came & sat down across from me. He told me I was still holding on to someone. I knew exactly who he was talking about. He got up to leave. I stopped him and asked him how do I let go b/c I have I tried. Then he said who says letting go is a good thing. I started to cry.

I was walking through the parking lot to leave. A woman stopped me & asked me who was this person I couldn't let go. I told her about the person.

sunshinelove

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: exboyfriend?

Post by Cholette on Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:38 pm

This is just a thought, but it seems to me that there are some unresolved issues here. This is something that you need to take to the Lord and ask for more clairty. The fact that you were "following him" in the beginning says to me that there are still some attachments here.

Once again, these are only my thoughts, but I do believe going to God about this will clear up some things for you.

Blessings!

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshinelove on Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:08 am

Thank you so much Cholette. I keep dreaming about him. Not as often as I used too but I felt the same way...there may be some unresolved issues. I will definitely seek God about this.

sunshinelove

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:02 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top