I CANT BELIEVE MY MOM WANTS TO LEAVE THE CHURCH!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I CANT BELIEVE MY MOM WANTS TO LEAVE THE CHURCH!!!

Post by Daisy on Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:56 am

I had a dream that my mom was DEAD-SET about leaving our church! IRL she LOVES our church, and would never in a million years want to leave. In the dream, I was so shocked that she wanted to leave the church!!!! Her mind was made up~and she was not going to change it...SHE WAS REALLY GOING TO LEAVE THE CHURCH! In the dream she wanted to go to a different church!!! This was almost unbelievable to me!

Think I have an idea of what this means...but would LOVE thoughts and a confirmation please! shocked

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I CANT BELIEVE MY MOM WANTS TO LEAVE THE CHURCH!!!

Post by Daisy on Sun Oct 30, 2011 3:01 pm

Im thinking someone very unexpected will be leaving our church soon...we will see if this manifests or not...

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:08 am

CONFIRMATION...Anyone?

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:30 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top