Strange postnatal dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Strange postnatal dream

Post by dreamz on Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:31 am

Hi I am new to this site. My name is moana and i am 33.I have 2 adopted children and had a baby girl in Jan 2011. Drs told me I was unable to naturally have children. Amen he gave me a beautiful baby girl. Sadly she died 1 hr later. But i still thank the lord for his blessing and a chance to carry her in my womb. Thankyou lord for your mercy.
My dream took place in and around a hospital.I had my new born baby in My arms and carried him/her outside to show to the father(partner). He was sitting outside the hospital under the shade of some trees. As I approached him he didn't seem to be very interested in me and the child he was more interested in patting our flee ridden dog. So I got upset and pointed out his attitude. In return he only smiled at me and took the baby in his arms and looked at the baby fondly.
I took the baby back from him and went back inside the hospital room where the midwife was arranging herself for the babys vaccination. I sat down and she said to me you will name your baby fynn. I looked at her in disagreement and said that's not a strong name. I will name it storm now confused if it's a girl or a boy. She replied and said.o.k
Still sitting down I was overcome by a sense of sadness while looking at the baby and I was very quite so the midwife asked me why I seemed sad. I replied " I need to tell you something, I am not married yet I have a child" she looked at me with a comforting face and said dont worry and don't be ashamed of yourself,your not the only one I also have a child. Then I woke up. It was so detailed and strange..please help me, what might all this mean?

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top