Get this bird of me Daddy!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Get this bird of me Daddy!

Post by Dreamert00 on Wed Oct 12, 2011 3:49 pm

Dream I was in childhood home, daddy was in living room, my sis and I was in bedroom. I seen on CNN that this guy (was wanted by the law in his home country, falsly married another woman and had 10 kids in another country. Actually this guy was wanted by the law for tapping into the computers. The gov't in his home country was scanning the airways and found what he was doing. His real wife was no longer with him because of that and she and the comentators were saying his wife and 10 children will be devasted to know he is a fake. I was in the bed with my sister sleep and this bird was on my back. I kept trying to get it off but it wouldn't. I got under the cover and it was still there. I kept crying "Daddy Daddy" but he could not hear me. Hubby woke me up after hearing me scream in my sleep. For some reason the bird came after this con artist was found out.

Dreamert00

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Get this bird of me Daddy!

Post by Gillboa on Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:44 pm

Hi Dreamert00

Iím new at this but could this be something that happened in the past and you are now confronted with it. The bird could be the Holy Spirit or evil spirit that doesnít want to let go till you deal with this issue.

Hope this could help you!

God bless

Gillboa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamert00 on Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:37 am

Hi Gillboa, I'm gonna have to say I don't agree with it, this is not the case. Thanks for your response.

Dreamert00

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:54 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top