REPOSTING~SHIP-HOUSE!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

REPOSTING~SHIP-HOUSE!

Post by Daisy on Wed Oct 12, 2011 3:01 pm

My husband, two kids and I were all on this SHIP type home. It was falling apart. I remember a sink that ended up backing up, with all this nasty black water. We called someone to come and take a look at it, and they said it was pretty much a lost cause and that we should abandon the boat-home. We did not abandon the boat-home.....then all of a sudden we all started started to flip out of control. I remember seeing all of us flipping upside down...not sure what the FORCE was that was flipping us. I seen something that was on my husbands' back, it was plastic like a shower curtain...I was concerned it would suffocate him...so during my flipping I grabbed the plastic thing and ripped it off him successfully. This part of the dream had a feeling of panic to it.

Another scene of the dream was seeing a very familiar bay area...with really big houses on the shoreline. I feel like I have seen this bay before in my dream. Reminds me a bit of Florida.

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: REPOSTING~SHIP-HOUSE!

Post by Daisy on Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:10 am

Anyone?

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mednanu on Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:51 pm

I had actually received a dream on 9/4/11 which 'feels' very similar to the dream you've posted Daisy ( actually, I believe it's likely rooted in the same dream, albeit it's being received slightly differently by each person who gets it ). I have even seen others post on another forum with this same 'Ship Dream' which I believe is very prophetic regarding what is about to happen in the world. While I haven't been formally recognized as a dream interpreter, and I simply try to get a prophetic 'gut-feel' regarding interpretations, I do believe this dream speaks of catastrophe on one side of the coin, and even more so of God's supernatural provision for His people throughout the coming shakings on the other side of the coin. I'm only posting mine here in hopes that it sheds some light on yours. If it doesn't feel like they match to your spirit, I'm happy to move it or remove it so that it doesn't distract from you receiving the interpretation you're seeking.

Note: The descriptions in this dream are somewhat graphic and describe a violent shaking which I believe is about to take place. They are definitely not appropriate for young children to read, and probably not safe for anyone wrestling with deep depression or despair. There is a bright side in the end, but please understand, this dream was unsettling to say the least.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
"men's hearts will fail them for fear"

I can see how this will happen now. † I had a dream where I was in a house. † Outside of the house I could see HUGE waves which were sinking ocean liners which looked like the titanic. † People were falling off of the decks of these ocean liners and drowning -- the waves were VIOLENT and frightful in the EXTREME. † The waves were so violent that they were not only sinking ocean liners -- ripping them apart deck by deck, but were also literally picking up houses on land off of their foundations and HURLING them with such high-G force that people inside the houses were dying and at risk of dying simply because of the extreme G's which the houses were being tossed back and forth.

A wave would come from one direction and the whole house would be shoved and accelerated with the force of the waves ( which were tremendous ).† People were dying inside the houses and at risk of dying just from being flattened from the G's of acceleration or thrown with such force that they died upon hitting something, or were simply thrown out of the house and died in the waves. † Things inside of the house were becoming deadly weapons as the house was accelerated in one direction, then back the other way. † Huge bridges and freeway interchanges were being upheaved from the force of the waves.

Then I found another room in the house that had a narrow entry way off of the main living room. † For some reason, nobody seemed to know that this entry way led to an even bigger area than the original house where many people had taken refuge. † I liked these people here for the most part and trusted them quite a bit more -- some I felt were nice; others I didn't trust so much, but they were ALL better than the people in the previous living room of the house ( where everyone was dying ).

The waves felt the same in this new part of the house, except they didn't instill terror here like they did in the other room.† It seemed like I could grab onto something in this room -- like a very large mattress that seemed to fill the center of the room -- and I wouldn't be flung by the G-forces of the waves if I just held on tightly. † They were still extremely unsettling at first, but after a few of them hit the house while I was in this room, I came to believe that I wasn't in nearly as much danger or as likely to die in this room as in the other ( in the other room, it was imminent death for all who stayed there; in this room, there was the potential for death, but it didn't seem nearly as frequent ).

I also noticed that in this room, there was food everywhere. † Not that it was piled up, but there were plates of food -- cakes and sweets and deserts and fruits -- all yummy things -- that most people had nearby them and could easily reach out and eat.

[ I have purposely withheld a small portion of the dream here, as I believe it may only pertain to me, and might tend to distract from the corporate meaning of the dream ]

I then realized that our house was on a large ocean liner as well. † People were sorting through money -- it was all silver coins ( or what looked to be silver coins ).† They were separating the worthless coins ( ones with a copper strip minted around their edges, meaning they weren't largely silver coins )† from those which were largely silver ( and had no copper strip around their edges ).† There were even some coins that had a stick-on copper strip around their edges for some reason. † I only saw this on one or two coins, but they were copper-strip coins to begin with ( from the mint ), so sticking another artificial strip on them on the outside seemed ridiculous -- it wasn't hiding anything.† These coins were actually being churned up from the ballast of the ship too, as they had been used as weight to keep the ship upright....but money wasn't going to do that anymore now -- the waves were too violent.

( my best impression of it's meaning )

I believe this means that the world is about to be shaken ( in the literal sense, not just the financial sense ) and that money will no longer provide any stability. People's foundations will be uprooted and many will die from being washed away. But some will find refuge in hidden, un-noticed rooms where they will be safer than those still out in the world. These 'hidden rooms' will actually be churches -- likely house churches.

I never understood before this dream how men's hearts could fail them for fear from the roaring and tossing of the sea -- but these waves were violent, malevolent, without compassion, cold; they did not stop, there were no time outs, there was no mercy from them -- they would come unexpectedly, one right after another until nothing was left. And people would die and be carried away with each wave.

It totally seemed to be speaking of the beginnings of what is described in the following scripture:

And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring; Menís hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken. -- Luke 21:25Ė26

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

God Bless you, and I hope this helps, Daisy ! :-)

mednanu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:13 pm

:hooray: Thanks so much mednanu! I really appreciate your post and you taking the time to stop by. I am thinking that this dream of mine is signifying a transition that our family is going through right now with my husbands hours/position changing at work. It has been taking some adjusting on all our family...but we are getting there. I think the sludge in the sink was representing some old things from the past I was hanging on to (fears/bitterness), from previous job changes in the past.

I do believe that our God is shaking everything right now that can be shaken, so that all hearts turn towards Him. You are a blessing Mednanu! :hooray:

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:33 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top