Stretch Wrap

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Stretch Wrap

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:45 pm

Hello, All -

I had a pretty simple dream today, but would appreciate some thoughts about the overall theme.

I'm at work, and I'm standing in the driveway just outside the building with a fairly large-sized group of people. My boss opens the garage door leading into the building, and he informs us that we are going to be stretch-wrapping things. He calls upon my brother (who also works here IRL) to demonstrate what he means. Everyone seemed hesitant to get started, myself included, but I stepped out of the group to wrap a fairly large object. My brother seemed a bit surprised. I jumped in and wrapped it up with no problems, and suddenly I felt full of confidence. I then went over to two women from the group and helped them by stretch wrapping a small container that contained a sandwich. From there, I went on to wrapping other objects.

By looking at the emotions, I'm not too sure where this might apply in my daily life. Nothing really stands out where I've got that hesitation...that I'm aware of at this moment, anyway.

Would be happy to hear anyone's thoughts!
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Stretch Wrap

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:50 pm

So, I went about my daily routine and a thought came to me. As far as my life goes, I've been wanting to move on to the next phase/season and out from where I am now. Could the dream really be as simple as God is "wrapping things up" in this phase of my life?

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Wed Oct 12, 2011 5:59 pm

O wow!!! Thats an interesting thought Mark! Great revelation! My first initial thoughts was about the wrap was a protective coating...maybe something along the lines of being the type of person who 'covers, or protects' others people in a good way. Maybe, thats an easy thing for you to do that with people, because its built into your character....not sure if that fits at all with anything going on in your life right now. Also, the thought came to me how surprised you were with how easy it was...and then the confidence that followed. Is there anything in your right life now that you have gone to take a try at that you thought would be harder than it actually was for you??? These were just my first thoughts from you first posting...if anything doesnt fit, just toss it.

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:16 am

I added a few thoughts to my above posting....

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:30 pm

Thanks, Daisy. What you've said about the Protective Coating could apply to me as well.

For the other thought, I can't think of anything off the top of my head where I'm experiencing a change in confidence or anything like that. Well, nothing jumps out at me, at least. I won't disregard the idea, though. It could be the case, and I'm simply not realizing just what it is that it's referring to. Thanks!

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:04 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top