My baby change to a frog and then a snake

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My baby change to a frog and then a snake

Post by borneoheart on Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:56 am

A friend recently dream that while he was carrying my baby boy near his heart, my baby suddenly change into a frog then jump away. He then manages to get hold of by baby and then my baby changed from a frog to a snake and then died. It is so scary to hear that knowing that frogs and snake is always connected to the devil. What does this mean and what should I do?

borneoheart

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My baby change to a frog and then a snake

Post by daphanie02 on Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:13 am

I just wanted to share something from experience that I was hoping may help.

Before I came to know and serve the Lord, I was pregnant with my first child and I was dating a man that was not his father. The man called me one morning and told me a dream about my son and that he had taken him out to spend time with him. But my son turned into a frog and hopped away from him. I cant remember the entire dream, but I do remember it being about him not being able to attain hold of my son the way he wanted to. This ended up to be very true. I knew the man very well and knew his family. We ended up splitting before my son was born and we never got back together in that way. His mother is in my son's life quite a bit (she is a dear friend) and she tells her son about my boy...however he never obtained the role in my son's life that he expected to. When I read your dream, I thought of this...perhaps this is about your friends future relationship with your boy? No matter what, the Lord gave the dream for prayer...He is so good and faithful about preparing us for things to come. Later, this dream WILL be a comfort to you because the Lord told you ahead of time. Also continue to pray and the Lord will give you peace and clarity soon.

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by borneoheart on Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:21 pm

Hi Laura,

Thanks for the email. I have been praying daily over my son for Gods protection and rebuked the dream over and over again. Yes, I am praying for peace and clarity too. Until then, I am just holding on unto Gods promise on Jer 29:11 and claim on the blood of Jesus to cover over my son and our family. Keep us in prayer.

mary

borneoheart

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:45 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top