Baby Supplies

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Baby Supplies

Post by KDRE on Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:28 pm

Hi All

Just wanted to know if any of you would mind giving me some insight on a dream I had a few days ago

I prayed for the meaning but as of yet I am unclear

I was in a setting not exactly sure if it was church or not, but it was as if my favorite preacher was going to give me a word of prophecy, but instead it flipped to me speaking in tongues in prayer...and I remember him embracing me with compassion as I spoke

Then at a point he says " I think I know what it means" as if he got an interpretation ... but it was as if he knew what I needed or whatever the case was, so he started walking around like grabbing things, and began giving me a bunch of baby supplies. Not like diapers and wipes, im not even sure what they were, I just remember it being shelves of stuff he provided for me as if this is exactly what the whole language of prayer was for, and he moved quickly to start gathering things for me for whatever reason

That was the end of the dream, me observing the supplies on the shelf

Im stumpped by this one but I do know it was something from God.

Any help is always appreciated

KDRE

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Baby Supplies

Post by ccov on Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:05 pm

I'm not an interpreter, but maybe I can help you mull through the meaning. Have you been praying for something in particular? Or maybe you've been confused about something? Something that just came to me (as I'm typing this) is that the favorite preacher could be God coming to you. I say this because you wrote that he gave you one of the gifts of the spirit, speaking in tongues. Also, you wrote that he knew what it meant, but rather than tell you the meaning, he gave you what you needed. The meaning of your dream could be that you needn't worry about what whatever you're dealing with in real life because you've got everything that you need to get through it. I'm not an interpreter though... these are just some thoughts that popped in my mind.

ccov

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KDRE on Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:38 am

Hey there ccov

The only thing heaviest on my heart is dealing with or asking for or meditating or wondering all on the gift of the word of knowledge

I do already have the gift of tongues but for the fact that I was standing there waiting for him to speak to me, I started speaking out in tongues in prayer instead...

I have had someone with this gift tell me the recognized that I have the same gift they do, but I guess its not as clear to me

Either way, maybe this dream is for direction for me or something else... I just want to be sure. I did ask God to reveal to me what it all means, but I decided to come here also because people here have been a great help to me at times.

KDRE

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KDRE on Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:14 pm

Im still open if anyone wants to dig in on this one

KDRE

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gillboa on Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:16 am

Hi KDRE

Iím new at this but I think it could be something to do with ministry! The baby things you receive from the pastor is the things preparing you for the new birth that is going to take place. The pastor could represent Jesus who is preparing you for a time still to come. He is not telling you because it is not time yet. You must wait and learn. In dew time you will be release into this ministry.

Hope this could help you!

God bless

Gillboa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KDRE on Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:03 am

You know... Thanks a bunch

Reading your response I'd like to add to this one thing

As he was giving me the supplies, I was thinking "but I dont have a baby"

I wasn't questioning what they were for, i just remember wondering what it was for because I dont have one and am not expecting one IRL

KDRE

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KDRE on Mon Nov 21, 2011 3:46 pm

Hey all

Its been a bit of time but today on lunch I had a nap at work, and I had a dream about a tiny baby. I assume my wife had the baby can't remember but I know she was there

The baby was small in the sense of not premature but like not even a foot long maybe, but very bright and conscious. I remember the baby coming out of not exactly sure where (thin air right in front of me), but the baby was being born, but it wasnt like how real child birth is.

This child was small enough for me to hold in one hand for sure, and I remember the instant he/she came out, we instantly connected, caught eyes.. I smiled as anyone would at a baby, and the baby smiled right back at me for a long time, instant connection between us.. I was amazed because the baby was so tiny and for it to have just come out it was so aware and intelligent enough to make the connection with me as if another adult would

Then I remember a white cloth being over the baby in my hand, and it was feeding time, so I pulled the cloth off, and handed the baby to my wife to feed... that was the end

If you can interpret how these two things go together (the baby supplies, then the baby).. it is surely an act of God : )

God Bless

KDRE

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:07 pm

Hello, KDRE -

Since it's been over a month since the first dream, I wanted to ask you this: During that time, have you seen anything in the way of preparation for something new? If the dreams are connected (and prophetic), I wonder if you've seen the manifestation of the supply that you experienced in the first dream? You may even have that same "But I don't even have a ____" like you did the first time around. If so, God might be showing you that the purpose for the supply is about to be come forth, and when it does you'll know that it's for you and that it's definitely a God-thing - as shown by the connection between you and the baby.

I'm hoping that something does stand out to you, though I can't help but think that the moment when everything makes sense and the dots are connected is soon to come.

Whatever it is, I'm sure it's going to be awesome.
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KDRE on Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:33 pm

Hi thewhiteshadow

To be honest.. the only thing I've done different is fill in for a few teachers on our bible study night (we've had a series going on and sometimes some of them couldn't be there). Thing is I already also teach Sunday school so the teaching thing doesn't ring a bell

Nothing in particular has seemed to happen YET... but I do admit that now I am intrigued to find out. I am about to go in prayer to ask what does this mean

KDRE

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:01 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top