HI, NEED DREAM INTERPRETATION. THANK YOU.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

HI, NEED DREAM INTERPRETATION. THANK YOU.

Post by amandagstewart on Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:25 pm

Hello,

I have some dreams I would like to have some interpretation on:

IRL, me and my husband are separated and he has moved out. We have one child, a six month old son. God has told me to stand firm for the restoration of our marriage and He would restore it. Here is the dream:

I had a dream that we were on the couch in our home, but I was sitting where my husband usually sat and he was on my left. (My husband seems to be on my left side in most dreams). He was on the phone with someone and smiling and told them "yeah, man, my wife is pregnant. I don't know how we're going to do it with two babies". I was sitting on the sofa with my legs folded and my knees to my chest. My perspective in this dream is that I am viewing the events, so I'm watching myself and my husband. I couldn't tell if I was pregnant in the dream, so if I was, I wasn't very far along. When he said I was pregnant, I was actually shocked in my sleep, like "pregnant , how?? We haven't been together since before I had my son!" I was thinking this in my sleep. But the "dream me" on the couch looked like I wasn't paying attention to the conversation and was watching tv, like how a person normally acts when someone is on the phone, pretty much occupying myself with the tv until he got off the call. He then gets up, tells me he loves me, leans down to kiss me on the lips and goes out the door. He looked like he had on his work clothes, so he was headed to work. Our son was not in this dream, so I don't know exactly how old he was, but he was still a baby or very young from what my husband stated in the dream. My emotions was that I was shocked in the dream by the things that I saw, but the "dream me" was calm so apparently I knew I was pregnant.

I also had another dream where my pastor was on the couch at my mother's home and she was holding a baby. The baby must have been a girl because the blanket it was wrapped in was pink. I never saw the child, but my pastor was smiling down at her. At the same time, my husband is walking away from me, passing my pastor and the newborn, and is almost to the front door and I am yelling at his back "what about our two kids!". He was still walking, but I did not see him go out before the dream ended. My son seems to be in this dream and he looks about 8 or 9 months old.
I felt frustrated in this dream, but on a mission. Urgency.

I also had another dream where my son appeared to be 2yrs old and was holding the hand of this little girl. She appears to be 1 years old. I had a feeling she was the newborn from the previous dream. This dream was brief so I don't have more details. Not sure how I felt, but they were both smiling and were so cute.

Please let me know if I need to be more specific or add more details. Thank you for reading and God bless.

amandagstewart

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: HI, NEED DREAM INTERPRETATION. THANK YOU.

Post by daphanie02 on Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:47 am

hmm.. are you expecting? or expecting to be expecting? lol!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by amandagstewart on Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:40 pm

No, I'm not expecting. My husband and I are currently separated and have not been intimate since the beginning of my pregnancy in 2010. I am expecting God to restore this marriage, but I'm wondering if the child is literal, because myself and others in my church have had dreams about us having an additional child, a girl. I've had the most random people tell me, not ask, but tell me we will have more children. I find that most people usually ask if you want more, since this is our first child. But people see my son and just say, we'll, you'll have more. It could also be that they say that because I'm in my mid 20s. IDK... wow

amandagstewart

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:51 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top