Isaiah 54 and New Baby?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Isaiah 54 and New Baby?

Post by gracee (lionhgirl) on Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:23 am

Hello everyone, hoping you're all well.

Dream
I was pregnant in a car when suddenly I gave birth to the baby and held it in my arms with the umbilical cord still attached to me. I felt no pain. When I looked at the baby I was worried because it didn't look like me, also I felt afraid because I realised I wasn't married, I couldn't even think of who the father was and I was worried about my mum's reaction to this!

Looking back over my journal I saw the night before I had been reading Isaiah 54 and I was astonished to reread this verse!

The Lord says, "Sing, Jerusalem.
You are like a woman who never gave birth to children.
Start singing and shout for joy.
You never felt the pain of giving birth,
but you will have more children

than the woman who has a husband.

I know that it is symbolic and yes I just started a new course in English teaching (about a month ago). But I don't really understand how a painless birth connects with my course, I am feeling the pain of studying at the moment!...

Any kind of help is so appreciated. Thankyou.

gracee (lionhgirl)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Isaiah 54 and New Baby?

Post by daphanie02 on Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:23 am

If you feel the verse is connected to the dream, it could be the Lord telling you "relax, don't worry... I'm about to birth something from you that will bless you more than you ever thought it would!!!" When babies are symbolic in our dreams they sometimes represent the fruit the Lord brings from us..It might be something you're worried about others will view you as crazy..Kinda like Noah and the ark. The Lord called him and told him to build the ark. He threw his reputation to the wind and birthed what the Lord called him to birth. SAME with Mary!!!! An angel told her she would become pregnant by the Holy Spirit..She said BE IT TO ME AS YOU HAVE SAID!!!! AMEN!!!! So when the Lord shows you something He is about to bring forth from you, don't worry about what other's may think because this is from Him!! Start singing and shout for joy!!!!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:24 am

WHOOHOO!!! LOL that got me fired up!!! happy dance

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gracee (lionhgirl) on Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:35 pm

WOW!!! That's awesome!!! That sits so well within my Spirit and fits into my situation!! People already think I'm doing crazy things that don't make human sense but I KNOW God has been opening these doors for me, and recently when friends have hurt me with their words the Holy Spirit really comforted me and I thought I don't care what they think, I've got God on my side!! This is spot on for me right now, and super encouraging to stay strong despite criticism. Thankyou and thank God!! I look forward to reporting good news!! God is good.

God bless :)

gracee (lionhgirl)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:04 am

He is soooo good!!! PRAISE GOD!!!!! happy dance

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:37 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top