Babies from heaven

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Babies from heaven

Post by Elizajann59 on Mon Oct 10, 2011 2:47 pm

I was outside, watching and waiting for the arrival of 6 babies. I knew they would come directly from heaven and down onto the earth. I knew the general time was anytime now, I knew the general location they would be found. I was the one appointed to find them. I watched night by flashlight and day, coming and going, until one day they were here. They were laying in a well tended garden of trees, shrubs, rocks and mulch. I was concerned about how they landed on the ground but they were fine and were fully clothed. It felt as natural as is the birthing process but without earth mothers. The second baby, a girl, was the first I went to check on as she landed on her stomach with her head on a rock, she was fine. End of dream.

Last edited by Beth Jacobsen on Mon Oct 10, 2011 2:49 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)

Elizajann59

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Babies from heaven

Post by daphanie02 on Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:26 am

I dont have an interpretation as of yet..but I was wondering... Have you ordered something and are waiting for them to be delivered? (sometimes I have dreams like this that are about literal everyday things)

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizajann59 on Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:12 am

Thank You for replying. I do have something coming delivery. I felt the babies, and the number 6 were significent.

Elizajann59

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:01 am

Numbers in my dreams are usually literal. Sometimes if I'm dreaming of money, the amount is increased a lot..(not literal, but symbolic for a larger amount than expected) Could it be a literal number of something you are expecting in delivery? Babies sometimes symbolize things that require our attention..Just some thoughts here; not a Holy Spirit interpretation.

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:04 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top