2 Dreams my husband had... HELP Please!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

2 Dreams my husband had... HELP Please!!!

Post by chatia on Mon Oct 10, 2011 1:25 pm

The first dream on the first night:

There was a very big storm ready to hit, My husband kept saying we had to go and go now! He wanted to get us to higher ground.. He looked and suddenly huge waves were raging towards us! He was yelling to run and run faster.. we made it to higher ground but he realized one of our kids were missing so he left us there to go an look for the him/her. he didn't see which child was missing..

2nd night dream2

He said we were told to go to this place (not sure what this place is church or what) So we got to where we were told to go. Not knowing why we were told to go, what we would see or what would be there.. To our amazement the place was full of people that were given the same message.. There was no pastors or feeling of leadership but we were just there waiting like we were told.. my husband did tell me we were all there (Family)

Seems to me that there is a deep message the Lord wants to convey here.. hope to hear from someone soon. Thanks and Blessings!

chatia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Same dream on 3rd night!!

Post by chatia on Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:00 am

I was talking to my husband and he was telling me he had a 3rd dream Just the same as the second! He did tell me this time this was a meeting place, a very peaceful place and there were so many people there and they all seem to know that they were there for the same purpose that everyone else was.. The people he didn't recognize but at the same time were very familiar.

God Bless!!

chatia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 2 Dreams my husband had... HELP Please!!!

Post by soulcry7 on Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:26 am

Here's what I got when I read this. Take it for what its worth and pray about it.

When I dream about storms, they are usually not literal. It sounds like there may be a heavy storm headed in your families direction. The fact that one of your children wasnt with you when you made it to higher ground, says to me that there may be some sort of spiritual issue with that child. The higher ground speaks of Jesus to me, for He is our Rock and refuge.

The second and third tells me that God will bring you to a new place. There was no mention of a struggle in getting to the "meeting place", so that tells me that God will bring you all there safely and exactly where you are supposed to be. It looks like He may not be telling you a whole lot about where you are going exactly, but that you will get there, all intact. This "new place" you are being brought to may bring new people into your lives. We have visited a church only a couple of times but already feel like we kind of know them. We fit right in. The familiarity may be by the spirit. Its very comforting that you said it was a very peaceful place and you were all there for the same purpose.

Don't focus on the storm ahead, focus on the Rock, the higher ground, and He will bring you to where you need to be.
Be Blessed!
Father, I pray your hand on this family. I ask that you would comfort them in the storms of life and that they would see only you in those times. Thank you for showing them favor and giving them direction! In Jesus Name, Amen!

soulcry7

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by chatia on Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:38 am

Thank You Sister! I look at what you are saying as a very encouraging word!! God is good!! I am in agreement with you... Praise God!! thumbs

chatia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:55 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top