Dream of disaster and the great lakes

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dream of disaster and the great lakes

Post by Mykeliah on Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:39 am

My whole family and I were all checked into a hotel/motel
We obviously had gone away from our homes to another place in order to avoid some type of danger
Next thing the dream switched and I was at what seemed to be an airport
A bomb or something hit and everyone was screaming and running

Then my dream switched back to my family and me in the hotel/motel
We were fighting with each other because some wanted to leave and go to a safer place and others didnít
My husband felt the place we were in was safe enough but my sister felt that we should pack up and go to the Colorado Rockies
In my dream we were somewhere on the east coast and the Rockies were located somewhere above the great lakes

I knew in my dream that the Colorado Rockies were above the great lakes even though in real life I know where they really are. In my mind I knew exactly where we were going I even had the rout in my mind
As we all were fighting about staying or leaving, a tornado came out of nowhere and headed straight for the motel
Everyone started freaking out because we didnít have a safe place to hide
we all braced for the tornado to hit but nothing happened
The tornado disappeared into thin a

Now my entire family was ready to leave because we didnít feel safe there
I kept saying to them if we are going to go we have to do it now before the lakes spill over and we are trapped here
I remember feeling like leaving the motel with only the clothes on my children's and my backs. That is how urgent leaving was
I woke up
If anyone has any insight please do tell
Thank you

Mykeliah

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dream of disaster and the great lakes

Post by daphanie02 on Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:56 am

I'm wondering if it's a warning about a future event on the area? I'm gonna pray on this one and chew on it a while...

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamert00 on Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:01 am

A temporary situation(motel) is about to hit your family (tornado), it will not be as bad (disappear) as the enemy plans(arguring) it to be. I'm thinking your family will have different opinions on how to deal with it (usually funeral arrangements...not saying this is your case especially since tornado dissipated). The airport could be you praying then being distracted, now your focus is back on the situation and not God. Your sister is running on emotions, unstable (colorado rookies) but your husband made an intelligent decision to stay at motel...remember something will happen (tornado) but it won't harm you. I believe the lakes are the Holy Ghost that you must encounter for results. Could your sister represent you and your faith? Could your hubby represent Jesus? My interpretation is that you trust God concerning the situation and don't get distracted, or move without hearing from God no matter what the pressure is.

Dreamert00

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:45 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top