Missing or stolen cellphones

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Missing or stolen cellphones

Post by BelovedoftheLord on Mon Oct 10, 2011 12:45 am

Have read somewhere that cellphones represent communication etc. I would appreciate additional thoughts on this. I have had a couple of dreams in which someone is trying to steal my phone, but they dont succeed and others where my cell phone is missing but i later find that i had it all along.

thougts welcome

BelovedoftheLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Missing or stolen cellphones

Post by dreamster on Mon Oct 10, 2011 1:52 am

nerd scratching chin well id be looking as 2 who maybe tryin 2 take ur voice,, like a dominant person in a board meeting, soapbox :blah: :blah: :blah: wer u dont getta say, disappointed ,,,,, sweet dreams 2 D.. flat out again, happy dance

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BelovedoftheLord on Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:32 am

thanks for your thoughts D, not sure if this does fit in my life, what about prayer rather, like the thief is the devil trying to hinder my prayer lfe....like a warning dream?????????? thinking

BelovedoftheLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:08 am

I'm reading this a little late, but phones in general (in my dreams) means my communication to God. It's weird, but I've had tons of telephone dreams over the years and as time changes, so do the phones. What I mean by that is, years ago, I would see a regular house phone...but now, I don't see house phones, I see cell phones. Even God changes with technology...hehehehe!

Anyway, as of late, I get texts on my phone in my dreams and it's a message or a scripture that God wants me to read. Once I read the scripture, then its something he wants me to know in my situation at the time.

In your dreams, could you be attacked in your prayer life? Does there seem to be a struggle in praying? You said a phone was missing and then it was found. If your cell phone dreams mean what mine do, could it be that your prayer life was missing for a season and then things got on track? When we go through trials, our prayer lives can easily be stolen...if we let it.

Not sure...just some thoughts for you to consider.

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:46 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top