standing behind pulpit

View previous topic View next topic Go down

standing behind pulpit

Post by Alice on Sun Oct 09, 2011 10:35 am

Hi

I had this dream where I see myself in church, im just talking to people and then I see pastors wife walking to the pulpit and I find myself standing behind her and the pulpit from where she is talking. Then I see two microphones in front of me, the small ones which you have now confrences and I turn one of them like a knob and out of it water gushes out like a fountain. The water is clear and Im not sure if im drinking, but I think i drank some of the water.

Any interpretations?

Alice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: standing behind pulpit

Post by Daisy on Sun Oct 09, 2011 7:37 pm

Hi alice! I am not an interpreter, just a fellow member...but I am wondering if there were any specific feelings during the dream?? Any feelings that stood out???

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice on Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:47 am

Hi Daisy,

I felt good, it was a good feeling.

Alice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:03 pm

Do you have a desire to speak/preach IRL?? Do you feel like the Lord wants to use you this way in the future?? I ask this because its seems to me that the water seems to be the LIVING water, and speaking underneath the anointing of the Holy Spirit.

How is your relationship with your Pastors wife? Are you close with her? Do you feel called to support her either in prayer, or in other ways?? You seemed in a good way, submissive under your pastors wife's authority in the dream. Is this the case in your waking life too?

Please know once again these are only my thoughts...

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:23 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top