Vitamins and saying good by to my brother and cousin.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vitamins and saying good by to my brother and cousin.

Post by steadygaze on Sun Oct 09, 2011 7:59 am

Hi friends here is another dream.

I was with a friend and we were shopping and as we walked around town to shop I kept expecting it to be a different country and would look around for people selling stuff on the streets but it was America. As my friend and I went in to a drug store she saw vitamins for sale, but they said, six dollars an envelope and so my friend asked the lady in the store what the price was and the lady marked them down to like three envelopes for six dollars and gave them to my friend. I asked the lady if she had anymore and that I needed vitamins for India. The lady told me no, that is all they had. So my friend and I went to another vitamin store where the caps of the vitamins are orange. As we went to walk in the store, again I looked around thinking we were in a foreign country for vendors on the street, and there were no vendors on the street, I shook my head thinking why do I keep doing that!! Then the next scene my cousin who died, and my brother who died, said, they had found a place to work far away from here and that they were leaving and wont be back. I cried and hugged them and said goodbye.

Blessings

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Vitamins and saying good by to my brother and cousin.

Post by Daisy on Sun Oct 09, 2011 7:41 pm

Hi steadygaze, I dont have an interp. but I think this is a beautiful dream! I want to follow it to see what interps you get. I hope you are doing well.... Bless You

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top