On a journey and catching a plane.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

On a journey and catching a plane.

Post by steadygaze on Sun Oct 09, 2011 7:47 am

Hi all and blessings

Dream

I was traveling all alone and I was crying because I had people I care about that died and as I was on this journey I had to climb this mountain and I sat down where I was and wept. Then I met a lady and I worked for her so I could make some money to catch a plane home and I get to this airport where everything is high tech like a space shuttle. As I go in my friend who is like a spiritual mother is with me and I had the lady at the ticket both I gave everything that was given to me to catch this plane. The lady was not sure I had enough so I went to leave and my friend said lets stop and make sure you check every pocket, so I did and I found some more money like stuff and finally had enough to take a flight somewhere not sure home or somewhere else.

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: On a journey and catching a plane.

Post by Daisy on Sun Oct 09, 2011 7:45 pm

Hi steadygaze...I know you are raising money to go to india soon, and also of your current losses with your close family members. I am wondering if this is God's encouragement to you that you WILL in fact meet your goals for funds needed, AND that He is going to really do some mending of your heart concerning your loved ones that you have recently lost. These are just my thoughts...please pray on what I have said, and if it doesn't sit well...please toss it.

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top