Manitestation!! HUGE engagement ring ShAtTeReD into thousands of pieces!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Manitestation!! HUGE engagement ring ShAtTeReD into thousands of pieces!!

Post by Daisy on Sun Oct 09, 2011 5:28 am

Had a dream I was on this train...but for some reason I think it was an underwater train? In the dream it seemed perfectly normal. I had a dream that the pilot/driver of the boat was interested in me...and was pursuing me. In the dream I wasn't married (irl I am). When he was done getting the train started and running (done with his responsibilities, then he would come and visit me. I remember a bit of the dream, where this guy was then flirting with another girl in the water.

IRL my husband had a falling out with a friend of his when they both made the decision to work with one another. Hubbys friend then became his boss. It was a foolish choice on everyone's part. Things are fine now, no ill will, but unfortunately the close friendship is gone. We seen a really ugly side of this guy during the days my husband was working for him. This old boss/friend of my husbands in the dream gave either me or this guy that was pursuing me a HUGE engagement ring! (IRL this guy makes tons of money) It was really big and square! We were talking at a table, and the old boss said that he got a great deal on it, and he had it made where my hubby made my ring irl. I think since this other man who was pursuing me and I were just starting out our relationship, we decided that it wasn't time for an engagement ring quite yet. So my hubby irl ex-boss flipped the ring over~it had a slot in the back part of the diamond then he stuck a screwdriver in it and popped the diamond right out. Then he shattered the diamond into thousands of pieces! He said you can take it to the place I got it made and get a necklace or bracelet made out of the diamonds instead of an engagement ring for a good price. I was not upset or mad when he did this. Then~I remember scooping the diamond shards and slivers all together to not loose any part of the diamond. Some parts were big, others were really finely slivered...I didn't want to loose any of it.

Not sure where this part came into play...but at a point in the dream, I seen one of my friends sleeping on the bathroom floor! Grossest thing ever, is that her head was right by the base of the toilet! She was sound asleep. I remember thinking, 'WOW thats not very clean!'

Last edited by Daisy on Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Manitestation!! HUGE engagement ring ShAtTeReD into thousands of pieces!!

Post by hind'sfeet on Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:45 pm

Hey Daisy, I'm not interpreting, just giving some of my thoughts on what I see.

Engagement is a commitment and the ex-boss/friend was very careless and broke the diamond which represents the commitment. The diamond was precious and you picked it up like the woman in the story that Jesus tells about the woman who lost the coin.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:08 am

Thanks Hinds! I was thinking close to this line of thinking as well! I was thinking that he broke the close friendship (covenant) but that it was ok because I could take what was still of use and what was left (from the experience) and still get it made into something beautiful! Thanks for your thoughts!!! :hooray:

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:23 am

Praise Father!!!

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:55 pm

Daisy wrote:Had a dream I was on this train...but for some reason I think it was an underwater train? In the dream it seemed perfectly normal. I had a dream that the pilot/driver of the boat was interested in me...and was pursuing me. In the dream I wasn't married (irl I am). When he was done getting the train started and running (done with his responsibilities, then he would come and visit me. I remember a bit of the dream, where this guy was then flirting with another girl in the water.

Not sure where this part came into play...but at a point in the dream, I seen one of my friends sleeping on the bathroom floor! Grossest thing ever, is that her head was right by the base of the toilet! She was sound asleep. I remember thinking, 'WOW thats not very clean!'

Taking the middle portion out~which hindsfeet confirmed that portion for me. happy dance These two parts of the dream, I believe manifested today. I had a visit from a friend, who visited me from out of town today. Her boyfriend lives here, and I was asking her how he was treating her since she showed up in town, b/c I had a dream that she was sleeping on the bathroom floor...and I had a feeling he was treating her like crap. She was telling me how her and her boyfriend have kind of been fighting...and actually just LAST night she and him were up super late at night fighting. She said she didn't get much sleep at all...and that she LITERALLY knelt down on the bathroom floor last night and said a prayer to God!!!!! She was like "WOW, YOU AND THESE DREAMS YOU HAVE ABOUT ME!!!"

Another thing she shared is that she found a pair of woman's earrings on her boyfriends nightstand too...which he swears NOTHING happened...a girl just happened to crash at his house! (I'm thinking I was symbolizing her in the beginning part of the dream when the guy who was pursuing me was flirting with someone else!)

***Side note~I have shared one of my other dreams with this specific friend, about her not taking care of herself. I had a dream, there was not barely any food in her fridge except for a old stale sandwich that only had one bite taken out of it. I used the dream to encourage her to take better care of herself...which by the way she wasn't eating OR sleeping well when I told her! This friend of mine is catholic, so I think God is using these situations to show her more about His power of the Holy Spirit, and to encourage her He cares for her! happy dance

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:52 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top