Boy with blue eyes

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Boy with blue eyes

Post by JoJo on Sun Oct 09, 2011 2:33 am

I had a strange dream yesterday....I don't remember much from this dream

My Dad and I were visiting a church......It was during the colder months......I did not notice any snow on the ground but there was ice. I have not been to this church nor have seen this church IRL. I recall standing off to the side in the sanctuary on a set of stairs. I looked down and could see my Dad sitting in a pew close to the front where the man of God was preaching. I did not recognize the man who was preaching but I remember my mind ran on someone that I know and I said in my head that he has a resemblance to this person. The man that preached was wearing a blue and white robe. I noticed that there was not many people in the sanctuary while the man of God was preaching and I thought this was strange. I wanted to go to the bathroom so I proceeded to try and find it. While looking for the bathroom, I noticed that there was a lot of people in the hall and on the stairs of the church. I then heard a voice.....a voice of a man....at least I thought he was.....and I was surprised by the things he was saying.....It was obvious he was speaking to a woman. He was saying some very suggestive things to her, things he wanted to do to her......I was shocked. I thought, why would someone be speaking to someone like this in church....The funny thing is, I could not see who was saying these things at first because there was so many people around......I only heard the voice......I finally got to a set of stairs and began to walk up the stairs.....There was a lot of people on the stairs too! It was really crowded......I could still hear the voice as I walked up the stairs.....then I saw him! The person speaking was a young boy, early teens, maybe 12 yrs old......He was speaking to the back of this young girl, similar age, who was sitting on the stairs. I then said to the boy, "What kind of big man talk are you carrying on with? You need to go home and read your Bible!" I said this to him in a sort of joking manner so that he would not be offended......but he was! And to top it all off, the young girl that he was speaking to did not seem to mind the way the boy spoke to her even though she had his back turned to him. After that incident, it seemed like everyone in the church knew that I spoke to the boy. They did not say anything to me but gave me a look like, who am I to say anything?......Like leave us alone....don't meddle in our affairs.....I continued up the stairs and found the bathrooms. There was so much people in the bathrooms, mainly young adults in their 20s and 30s. What was strange was that it appeared like both men and women share the bathroom because I noticed lots of men and women were in the bathroom together. Also, all the congregating in the bathroom made the place feel like a club. As I proceeded to use one of the stalls, I had to pass a slew of men before I got to it and I just felt violated...the way they looked at me was awful....I thought I was going to be attacked. When I finished and I went to wash my hands, I saw some young women and they gave me odd looks as well. There were three women though that I noticed in the bathroom were just visiting the church as well.........they did not give me a dirty look.....Seeing them made me feel comfortable. I then found myself outside the church, it was night. There was some light from the street lights. I was walking on the sidewalk beside the church. I noticed a group of boys that were inside the church were now outside....I believe the boy that I spoke to was also with that group.......I also noticed another boy who was not with the other boys.....he was walking by himself. He was a rather handsome, around 12 or so. Something stood out about him.....His eyes! They were a beautiful turquoise/aqua blue. I wondered how I could see his eyes because it was night.....I almost think that I saw some light around him or his head but I cannot remember......he was walking and singing a sweet sounding song....I had never heard it before....He had such a nice voice.....then my dream ended

Can anyone give any thoughs about this dream?

JoJo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Boy with blue eyes

Post by daphanie02 on Mon Oct 31, 2011 12:04 pm

Well I'm reminded of something I once heard from a pastor over the radio about "In your face Grace". About how modern day Christians are so worried about offending people, but it's up to us to set the bar because we are followers of Christ. I felt the first part of your dream was about you standing up for what was right, don't worry about how people get offended, they probably needed you to do what you did!!! This world is filled with lust of the flesh and it seems that you really spoke out against it, GOOD FOR YOU!!! The young boy with blue eyes reminds me of that remnant that the Lord has that haven't defiled themselves...Know what I mean? Just some thoughts. God bless!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Mon Oct 31, 2011 7:27 pm

I asked you this earlier, but do you feel called to intercede? If so do you at all feel that this may be a call towards prayer as well? Just a thought...

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Mon Oct 31, 2011 7:35 pm

You wrote: He was a rather handsome, around 12 or so. Something stood out about him.....His eyes! They were a beautiful turquoise/aqua blue. I wondered how I could see his eyes because it was night.....I almost think that I saw some light around him or his head but I cannot remember......he was walking and singing a sweet sounding song....I had never heard it before....He had such a nice voice.....then my dream ended.

I just LOVE This part!!! I LOVE daphs thoughts on the boy~one who hasn't been defiled!! Could this be the type for you to keep your eyes open for in a relationship? Not in age, but in purity?? Just a thought...

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JoJo on Wed Nov 02, 2011 10:43 am

At Daph,

My spirit agrees with your thoughts, hon, thank you.

At Daisy,

Yes my dear, I do feel that God is leading me to intercede and to pray.....I did not know this before......see my pm message for more.

Hmmm, about the boy with blue eyes, your words are indeed wise ones---I was trying to determine who this boy was, was he an angel, Christ, The Holy Spirit or a representative of one who has not defiled himself as the others and has set himself apart (as Daph mentioned)

For Daph and Daisy,

There is something else that I forgot to tell you, my mind ran on the man that I have mentioned in previous dreams after I had this dream----like perhaps the little boy represented him in some way----the boy did not look like him exactly but had similar features (fair-skinned, hazel green eyes) but then I thought, it can't be because he has not full re-committed himself to the Lord yet.....oh well

JoJo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ditte3 on Thu Nov 03, 2011 2:22 pm

Dear JoJo,
Peace be with you.
Please toss what does not confirm what the Lord tells you.These may be my own thoughts.
I also see that the people in your dream feel offended when you try to help the boy to leave his sinful ways. Many like to go on their own ways,instead os the way of the Lord. There were not many people in the sanctuary listening to the pastor preachin, maybe means that many christians are not really inerested in God's word.Not interested the way they should be.It's our daily bread.
What also stood out to me was the age of the boys: 12 years old. It's about a turning pint from being a boy to becoming a man. The pure 12 old boy also reminded me of the 12 year old Jesus.
I think we should pray for the young ones.
These may be my own thoughts.
God bless you.

ditte3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Thu Nov 03, 2011 5:39 pm

JoJo~ So glad to have possibly helped! :hooray:

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JoJo on Fri Nov 04, 2011 8:34 am

Ditte3,

Your insight is appreciated. My spirit agrees with what you have said. I too thought of Jesus at the age of 12 when I saw the little boy with blue eyes. Thank you for taking the time to review my dream.

God Bless You!

To all of you that had given your godly opinions on the dream that I posted, I thank you! Your words have given me a greater understanding of its meaning and has confirmed some thoughts that I had in determining what the dream could possibly mean.

May God richly bless all of you!!!!!

JoJo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Fri Nov 04, 2011 8:39 am

And you also sweetie!!!!

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:25 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top