An Amazing Vision..

View previous topic View next topic Go down

An Amazing Vision..

Post by Jordanriver8 on Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:06 pm

Yesterday, evening I had a beautiful vision. In the vision I saw a door that was slightly opened and I remember approaching the door and pushing it quite slowly. In front of me were office stairs you would find in an office building stairwell. I remember climbing the stairs going up towards the light that was slighly pertruding from another door on top of the stairs. When I pushed the door open I was on top of a mountain and it was a beautiful sunny day. The mountain top had snow, here and there, and I remember I was just in awe of this beautiful scenery. And remember seeing angels one in particular was dressed in gleaming white with a gold sash. And I remember looking at the scenery and next thing I knew I had this HUGE blue rope that you would tie a steamliner to a dock on my left shoulder and on my right hand I was holding a gold scepter encrusted with beautiful gems and then this heavy silver sword appeared in front of me. It was like floating in front of me and the sunlight was dancing off of it. It was double edged sword. It was something to behold as the base of the sword had the list of the Fruit of the Spirit encrusted into it. I remember looking up at all these objects and seeing angels dancing around me and then the vision ended. :(

Praying for revelation.....

Blessings,

Jordanriver8

Jordanriver8

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: An Amazing Vision..

Post by Daisy on Sun Oct 09, 2011 7:57 pm

WOW!!! What an amazing vision! My thoughts about the rope and the scepter are that God has called you to an AMAZING calling...something to do with HIS WORD (double edged sword)! I think of the ship rope, in the awesome and mighty places God is going to bring you to with your calling, and I see the scepter as an item a KING holds, with much authority!

Revelation 5:10
And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth.

Please pray on what I have said, and toss if it doesnt fit...these are just my thoughts...

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:29 am

Also the preists would have a blue rope or thread that symbolized their direct connection with the Lord. I agree with what Daisy has said.. you were in the presence of God!! GLORY GLORY GLORY!!!!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:33 pm

I love that about the blue rope~never knew that about the priest. I will remember that! Awesome! :hooray:

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:19 am

There's more to that Daisy...you ought to look that up cause my memory on it is a little fuzzy...

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordanriver8 on Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:10 pm

Thank you for this....I acutally was looking in scripture for it and came upon this verse...

Numbers 15:37-41 37 (NIV)The LORD said to Moses, 38 “Speak to the Israelites and say to them: ‘Throughout the generations to come you are to make tassels on the corners of your garments, with a blue cord on each tassel. 39 You will have these tassels to look at and so you will remember all the commands of the LORD, that you may obey them and not prostitute yourselves by going after the lusts of your own hearts and eyes. 40 Then you will remember to obey all my commands and will be consecrated to your God. 41 I am the LORD your God, who brought you out of Egypt to be your God. I am the LORD your God.’”

The Message
37-41 God spoke to Moses: "Speak to the People of Israel. Tell them that from now on they are to make tassels on the corners of their garments and to mark each corner tassel with a blue thread. When you look at these tassels you'll remember and keep all the commandments of God, and not get distracted by everything you feel or see that seduces you into infidelities. The tassels will signal remembrance and observance of all my commandments, to live a holy life to God. I am your God who rescued you from the land of Egypt to be your personal God. Yes, I am God, your God."

God is so good!!! Thank you for sharing. What the scepter signify...I know in Esther the King extended his golden scepter to her. In other scriptures it speaks of nobles having them, and it also speaks about crushing and using it against injustice.

Jordanriver8

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:30 pm

daphanie02 wrote:There's more to that Daisy...you ought to look that up cause my memory on it is a little fuzzy...

Thanks daph...I sure will! :hooray:

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:36 pm

Jordanriver8 wrote:Thank you for this....I acutally was looking in scripture for it and came upon this verse...

Numbers 15:37-41 37 (NIV)The LORD said to Moses, 38 “Speak to the Israelites and say to them: ‘Throughout the generations to come you are to make tassels on the corners of your garments, with a blue cord on each tassel. 39 You will have these tassels to look at and so you will remember all the commands of the LORD, that you may obey them and not prostitute yourselves by going after the lusts of your own hearts and eyes. 40 Then you will remember to obey all my commands and will be consecrated to your God. 41 I am the LORD your God, who brought you out of Egypt to be your God. I am the LORD your God.’”

The Message
37-41 God spoke to Moses: "Speak to the People of Israel. Tell them that from now on they are to make tassels on the corners of their garments and to mark each corner tassel with a blue thread. When you look at these tassels you'll remember and keep all the commandments of God, and not get distracted by everything you feel or see that seduces you into infidelities. The tassels will signal remembrance and observance of all my commandments, to live a holy life to God. I am your God who rescued you from the land of Egypt to be your personal God. Yes, I am God, your God."

These are great scriptures...the part about not letting the lust of the eyes and seductive sins entice us actually makes me think about the inscription along the sword, about the fruit of the Spirit too! These scriptures come to mind...

Galations 5:16 I say then: Walk in the Spirit, and you shall not fulfill the lust of the flesh. 17 For the flesh lusts against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh; and these are contrary to one another, so that you do not do the things that you wish. 18 But if you are led by the Spirit, you are not under the law.
19 Now the works of the flesh are evident, which are: adultery,[c] fornication, uncleanness, lewdness, 20 idolatry, sorcery, hatred, contentions, jealousies, outbursts of wrath, selfish ambitions, dissensions, heresies, 21 envy, murders,[d] drunkenness, revelries, and the like; of which I tell you beforehand, just as I also told you in time past, that those who practice such things will not inherit the kingdom of God.
22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness, self-control. Against such there is no law.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:55 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top