Friend's Teeth Dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Friend's Teeth Dream

Post by Cholette on Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:00 am

Hello...

I always have problems with these "teeth dreams" so if someone could help my friend out, that would be awesome. She said that in her dream, her front top two teeth were loose however there was a gap in between them and two new teeth were growing in that space.

Any thoughts?

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Friend's Teeth Dream

Post by Freeprincess on Sun Oct 09, 2011 6:06 pm

I have heard that teeth represents wisdom. Maybe it's new lessons the Lord is giving or going to give your friend. I sensed He is doing a new thing when I read your post. Like giving her new things such as perspectives to prepare her or to arm her...because the previous things are not working anymore.

Freeprincess

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sun Oct 09, 2011 7:28 pm

The thing i think of is 'OUT with the old, IN with the new!' Seems the new teeth are pushing the old ones out of the way.... I also think about the things the experts say when we are trying to get rid of bad habits....its not just the old habits we need to get rid of, but we also need to replace them with new ones. For instance: I LOVE sweets! I have read that instead of focusing on what I SHOULDNT have, that I should just try and add BETTER things into my diet (like MORE veggies), not leaving as much room for the sweets. REPLACING my bad habit of sweets for a better habit...just my thoughts...

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:46 am

Thank you!! I have shared your responses with my friend. I'll let you know what she says...if anything.

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:06 pm

hee hee i wood say that ther was sumthang shaky in her confession ,,but ther r reinforcements growing, lol! sumthang 4 her 2 sink her teth in2 hee hee happy dance ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, sweet dreams 2 D,,,,,,knows da drill what lol!

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:35 pm

you\\'re welcome! Hope something said helps.... :hooray:

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:19 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top