[b]Two babies? Literal or symbolic?[/b]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[b]Two babies? Literal or symbolic?[/b]

Post by amandagstewart on Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:28 pm

Hello,

I have some dreams I would like to have some interpretation on:

IRL, me and my husband are separated and he has moved out. We have one child, a six month old son. God has told me to stand firm for the restoration of our marriage and He would restore it. Here is the dream:

I had a dream that we were on the couch in our home, but I was sitting where my husband usually sat and he was on my left. (My husband seems to be on my left side in most dreams). He was on the phone with someone and smiling and told them "yeah, man, my wife is pregnant. I don't know how we're going to do it with two babies". I was sitting on the sofa with my legs folded and my knees to my chest. My perspective in this dream is that I am viewing the events, so I'm watching myself and my husband. I couldn't tell if I was pregnant in the dream, so if I was, I wasn't very far along. When he said I was pregnant, I was actually shocked in my sleep, like "pregnant shocked shocked , how?? We haven't been together since before I had my son!" I was thinking this in my sleep. But the "dream me" on the couch looked like I wasn't paying attention to the conversation and was watching tv, like how a person normally acts when someone is on the phone, pretty much occupying myself with the tv until he got off the call. He then gets up, tells me he loves me, leans down to kiss me on the lips and goes out the door. He looked like he had on his work clothes, so he was headed to work. Our son was not in this dream, so I don't know exactly how old he was, but he was still a baby or very young from what my husband stated in the dream. My emotions was that I was shocked in the dream by the things that I saw, but the "dream me" was calm so apparently I knew I was pregnant.

I also had another dream where my pastor was on the couch at my mother's home and she was holding a baby. The baby must have been a girl because the blanket it was wrapped in was pink. I never saw the child, but my pastor was smiling down at her. At the same time, my husband is walking away from me, passing my pastor and the newborn, and is almost to the front door and I am yelling at his back "what about our two kids!". He was still walking, but I did not see him go out before the dream ended. My son seems to be in this dream and he looks about 8 or 9 months old.
I felt frustrated in this dream, but on a mission. Urgency.

I also had another dream where my son appeared to be 2yrs old and was holding the hand of this little girl. She appears to be 1 years old. I had a feeling she was the newborn from the previous dream. This dream was brief so I don't have more details. Not sure how I felt, but they were both smiling and were so cute.

Please let me know if I need to be more specific or add more details. Thank you for reading and God bless.

amandagstewart

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [b]Two babies? Literal or symbolic?[/b]

Post by Linda Irish on Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:16 pm

There is one thing that you know for certain. This is that God told you to to stand firm on restoration of your marriage and that HE WOULD restore it. Praise God!!!! Weither these dreams are previews of the future...or have a deeper significance I will pray that God reveals to you...I do know sometimes it helps to keep the faith when the dreams God gives you, unfold to remind you of His direction for you. Lord I pray Your divine will in Amandas life. I pray that regardless of the way things may look~ that her faith remains strong in the direction that YOU have given her, and Father do a powerful work inside her husband as well. May it ALL be according to YOUR WILL LORD!!! In Jesus name, Amen

Linda Irish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by amandagstewart on Sat Oct 15, 2011 2:20 pm

Thank you Linda for your pray for us. I will remember to do so for you in my prayer time. God Bless!

amandagstewart

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatFulServant on Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:08 am

One thought is that the babies seemed to be connected with your husband. Whether it be symbolic or literal it seems like you and your husband are going have an intimate union with each other and bear fruit.

The urgency dream is possibly the Lord telling you this issue needs to be addressed now on a daily basis. This could be through prayer and taking steps of righteousness (love) toward your husband when dealing with him.
Also God is the God of I AM and today is the day of salvation. Not some day down the road. God wants us to count his will done in our lives and believe we receive Mk.11:24 and call those things which be not as though they are Rm. 4:17 and that death and life and blessing and cursing are in the power of the tongue. Prov. 18:21.

GreatFulServant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by amandagstewart on Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:09 pm

Thank you GreatFul, you really hit the nail on the head. I've had so much anger towards my husband and have been trying (in my own strength) to walk in love towards him. I also have realized I need to be more consistent in my prayer life in general. I know you may not have given an interpretation of my dreams, but you have caused me to have better insight into my spiritual life. Thanks so much for your reply. God bless you!

amandagstewart

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:28 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top