CAN I HAVE A MODERATORS CONFIRMATION OR DENIAL PLEASE???

View previous topic View next topic Go down

CAN I HAVE A MODERATORS CONFIRMATION OR DENIAL PLEASE???

Post by Daisy on Fri Oct 07, 2011 11:39 am

I am going to post what I think to be the manifestation of the dream the VERY NEXT day in blue writing. I dont want to be reading into my dreams too much...so I Would love confirmations please...

Had a dream I went to a laundry mat to wash clothes. Realized I didn't have any soap, so I asked if they had a laundry service. Can't remember what happened next. Manifestation?? My neighbor asked me if she could borrow some dishwasher soap the next morning...which was kind of funny..but made me aware of other things throughout the day.

Then had a dream I met a new neighbor of mine. Seemed like she was in my old childhood neighborhood, the small house was a duplex. We were talking for while outside in the driveway. We were talking about the kids trick or treating. I was telling her how I don't like to take them on my own...I like to do it as a family with my husband. This woman's husband was nearby listening on our conversation but not joining in. Then she started talking about her daughter and how she does a special kind of dance. The wording sounded familiar to my daughters dance. I started asking her questions about it...thinking both the girls may know each other. I was also thinking we might go to the same church together possibly, if she was a christian, because this dance studio is IRL at my church. Somewhere in the dream I started peeling these small and thin patches of skin of my arm. It didn't hurt. Somewhere along the drive, I realized our girls did go to dance together..weird! I could see them doing flips together! (which is weird, cuz they dont do flips in dance, that would be gymnastics which my daughter is not in lol! )I was thinking, ITS SUCH A SMALL WORLD! MANIFESTATION?? I was folding LOTS of laundry while talking to my friend on the phone the VERY NEXT DAY, we were talking about the movie Black Swan..which is a movie about ballet...she was telling me if I see the movie to look away during a certain part when this chick in the movie starts peeling her skin off from a hang nail! This really grabbed my attention! Ok~the rest of the conversation over the phone with my friend...She was telling me how she met this new neighbor of hers..cuz she just moved to a new city. She said that it was weird b/c they live in the same apt. complex and that she started to see this guy casually. Found out they have a mutual friend that she happens to work with! Then she picked a random hair salon to get her hair done at...and the woman cutting her hair just so happened to be this guys hair dresser TOO!!! Then she said...'Wow, isn't it such a small world???!!!!' Of course this too grabbed my attention.

Scene change We were in a car now. Someone was driving..there was someone with me back seat with me. This lady was in the front, but SHE STOPPED TALKING TO ME ALL TOGETHER! I kept wanting to ask her more about her daughters dance class. She was completely IGNORING me. She turned to the other person in the back seat and said 'I am just a big fat liar, so I am not going to talk anymore!' Then I thought, o maybe our girls dont go to dance together. MANIFESTATION??? So the conversation keeps going, and then she said she seen this guy with another girl...when she confronted him he STOPPED PURSUING HER for a while and then started to try and pursue her some more....and so she was asking my advice...and I was able to give her some Godly advice. She was SO THANKFUL, and totally bore witness to the advice I gave her.

We drove back to the laundry mat from before, but there were different owners this time. My laundry was still there from before, just like I left it. I remember my aunt and uncle somehow coming into the dream for some reason. I feel like we were driving in the country to get to the laundry mat. I asked if there was a laundry service again, the owner said yes. I thought I didn't have laundry soap to wash the clothes. Then I spotted it! I started to wash my clothes (had my own private room in back), there were like 3 or 4 big loads to do. Started transferring my clothes from the front room to the private room. I felt like I was pressed for time...even though I had laundry soap I decided on having the service done. Manifestation??? I was folding laundry almost the ENTIRE time we had this conversation! The second I finished the laundry was when we both hung up the phone... lol!

Went up front to ask for the laundry service. Started talking to the lady. As I did, I seen these girls carrying out something to the car. I realized this woman just got talked into buying into some multi-level marketing thing. I told her she just got sucked into a multi-level marketing scam....she had no clue! Manifestation??? One other part of our conversation... I reminded her that new guy irl that she met was VERY similar to a tragic relationship that she just finally got freed from, where the guy took TOTAL ADVANTAGE of her loving and genuine heart! She agreed completely!

Woke up
ANY THOUGHTS????

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CAN I HAVE A MODERATORS CONFIRMATION OR DENIAL PLEASE???

Post by daphanie02 on Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:59 am

Yep you've got it!!!! Now imagine if you'd posted this for interpretation!! LOL We'd all have been clueless to it's true meaning!!! (that is unless the Lord spoke)

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:02 am

Sometimes I we have loooong drawn out dreams like that that are about every day things like this. That's why it's so important to not dig too deep into it's meaning. It is what it is... The Lord sees everything and cares about things we never thought he would!!! Anyway if we try and make it all spiritualized, we confuse ourselves and miss the manifestation. It may have no special message at all, but just the Lord saying "I see you all the time!!"

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:06 am

Thank you for posting this!!! What an awesome teaching example!!!!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:32 am

Thanks so much daph!! I really appreciate your encouragement! :hooray:

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:43 am

You're welcome!!! I really appreciate your enthusiasm!!! huggins

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:25 pm

thank you

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:24 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top