Door Not Closed/Unwanted Visitor

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Door Not Closed/Unwanted Visitor

Post by writer4him on Fri Oct 07, 2011 11:20 am

Dream:
One of my children returned from playing outside and didn't shut door properly. A young man pushed the door further open just as I went to close it. He informed about the door being left open and I thanked him. However he forced his way in and refused to leave uttering a malevolent laugh.
He sat down on the sofa; my phone was near him on a table and he gave me a warning glare when I reached for it. Every time someone moved, he would glare in a threatening way. Finally, I got tired of my children being scared and jumped on the guy and began choking him. My kids then began hitting him wherever they could. Somehow he got free from us then sat down glaring again...
We caught him by surprise somehow again with the choking and hitting. This time he couldn't get free and as his eyes bulged and rolled; he begged us to let him go...i was amazed that he could speak clearly.

I woke up horrified by the dream because I have never physically fought like that in my life and because I wouldn't let go of his throat--felt like I had the strength of many! As I calmed down the account of Jesus casting the demon out of a child after His disciples could not came to immediately to mind.

writer4him

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Door Not Closed/Unwanted Visitor

Post by Deborah on Fri Oct 07, 2011 12:05 pm

Have you left doors open for the enemy? Are you allowing movies, video games, books or something like that into your home that shouldn't be there? If I had a dream like this, I'd take the Holy Spirit with me and do some spiritual house cleaning. I'd throw away anything He prompts me to toss and then I'd annoint my doorways and pray a blessing over my house.

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by writer4him on Fri Oct 07, 2011 2:54 pm

Thank you, Deborah. That line of thinking has crossed my mind, too. They don't have video games; we don't have a television. As for books, my 17 year old daughter (eldest) is an avid reader, so that's a place to begin...synesthesia is the latest thing I've heard her mention.

I recently had to make the decision not to allow my estranged mate to visit my apartment any longer. Some of the attitudes this person still exhibits is showing up in our children and has led to escalating abusive conduct, usually after some interaction with the other parent. One child recently spat in my face and used profanity, which has never happened before. This took place before the dream...I'm convinced we are experiencing spiritual warfare but I don't want it to be because of door left open, you know?

writer4him

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:25 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top