Did God answer my prayers?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Did God answer my prayers?

Post by ccov on Fri Oct 07, 2011 1:36 am

I have been praying without ceasing for God to make a way for me to renew a relationship with a guy that I briefly dated. In the natural, it seems impossible that we'll even cross paths again. Two nights after a very intense prayer with God, I had a dream that left me feeling happy and praising his name when I work up. I felt that He heard my prayers.

The dream was very short and didn't have a lot of details. It took place in the living room of a house. I was with a man in some sort of embrace and we were smiling. Then some kids ran up or down some steps through the living room like they were playing. The house was dark but there was light coming in through the windows. The house was familiar to me, like it was the house of the guy I dated. The guy was familiar to me too and resembled the guy I dated. I had a sense that the kids were ours.

Also, my daily devotionals have really been speaking to my spirit the past few weeks. Is it possible that God is answering my prayers and providing me with more knowledge or am i just hopeful. I'd really like to know what this dream could mean.

ccov

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Did God answer my prayers?

Post by daphanie02 on Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:23 am

What an encouraging dream from the Lord! I believe this is confirmation that you will indeed be married and have children and be happy! i wanted to warn you though to be careful because sometimes the people we dream of are often symbolic. After my divorce with my first husband, the Lord showed me he had someone for me and gave me many dreams and visions confirming that this man was His will for me. However a lot of the dreams were former boyfriends or people I knew that I was attracted to in the past. God uses people as symbols. After God revealed the man to me and confirmed it, nothing in the world could convince me otherwise. However my ex husband called me one day telling me that he dreamed we got back together and got married and we were so happy in love. I knew this to not be too literal. I understood it to mean that my ex husband would once again find love and be very happy. This has also come to pass...it could be that something about his new wife reminds him of me (not to sound prideful) but that's the way the Lord uses people as symbols. Sometimes the person we dream of ends up being about someone else and they have something in common with each other. I hope I haven't confused you... Take comfort and be encouraged!!! The Lord has heard your prayer!!! He has someone for you!!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ccov on Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:06 pm

Thank you for you your response. Yes it was an encouraging dream but it left me with as many questions as it answered. I can rest on he fact that it was encouraging though.

The other night when praying about this, I asked God to give me an answer... One answer to to one question to make it plain to me and all I remember of the dream that I recieved was the the number 1 was repeated many times and the number 11 was given to me once. Do you think that could correspond with my previous dream? Do these numers have any signifigance or meaning or could that be another mystery?

ccov

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:39 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top