please pray for my husband

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

please pray for my husband

Post by Deborah on Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:28 pm

I've already posted about the accident my husband had the end of March of this year:
http://miasherwood.forumotion.net/t12493-manifestation-woman-grabbing-me-by-the-heel
(A ladder collapsed and my husband fell off it and shattered his heel and his right wrist.) This injury is besides a back injury he had in 2004 that makes even walking hard for him at times.

A complication of this accident is an ulcer that has developed on my husband's right foot. This ulcer has been around since May of this year. The doctors have tried dermagraft, apligraf, a regular skin graft, stitching it shut..you name it, they've tried it. Tonight when I was cleaning the wound it didn't look good to me. Sometimes lately I'm like crying crying and at my wit's end because this injury has stolen so much from my husband and our family. It's like our whole lives revolve around going to doctors. Please pray this ulcer WILL HEAL.

I know the evil one may be able to bruise our heels but we get to crush his head. I say now, let it happen now, and not later, and may God be praised for healing my husband body, soul and spirit.

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: please pray for my husband

Post by Peter Odhiambo on Fri Oct 07, 2011 11:24 am

Debora,

I am praying for the restoration, have you considered fasting too? I will pray more as the Lord leads. May the Gracious Lord have mercy on him, I speak healing in his life. Have faith that God will restore what the enemy has taken through this accident.

peter

Peter Odhiambo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Fri Oct 07, 2011 11:57 am

Thank you so much, Peter! I know a work is going on in my husband that transcends the physical realm!

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Fri Oct 07, 2011 3:38 pm

Peter Odhiambo wrote:Debora,

have you considered fasting too?

This is exactly what came to my mind...I will be interceding.

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:39 pm

i\\'m sorry praying I will be praying to! I am looking forward to a praise report very soon from you!

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:01 pm

Im a praying praying and praying. Remember the Lord says in his word, by his stripes we are healed. Stand on that. Hubby is healed.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Sun Oct 09, 2011 8:13 pm

That's right, Connie! Thanks, everyone, for your prayers! We're going to see the plastic surgeon about this skin graft Tuesday, I'll keep you all posted.

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelwings on Tue Oct 11, 2011 2:28 pm

ok you and your husbands healing are in my prayers as well!!

Angelwings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:31 pm

Looking forward to a good report!

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:01 pm

Deborah wrote:That's right, Connie! Thanks, everyone, for your prayers! We're going to see the plastic surgeon about this skin graft Tuesday, I'll keep you all posted.
The plastic surgeon does not know why this wound is not healing. He took a culture and did a biopsy--we should get the results in about a week.

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:26 pm

Praying for his healing Deborah huggins

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:16 pm

Deborah wrote:
Deborah wrote:That's right, Connie! Thanks, everyone, for your prayers! We're going to see the plastic surgeon about this skin graft Tuesday, I'll keep you all posted.
The plastic surgeon does not know why this wound is not healing. He took a culture and did a biopsy--we should get the results in about a week.
The culture says infection.

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:03 am

praying

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Fri Oct 14, 2011 5:11 pm

I heard a wonderful audio cd sermon today that was teaching on this set of scriptures...1John4:17 Love has been perfected among us in this: that we may have boldness in the day of judgment; because as He is, so are we in this world. 18 There is no fear in love; but perfect love casts out fear, because fear involves torment. But he who fears has not been made perfect in love. 19 We love Him[b] because He first loved us.

Father God I thank you for your perfect love that you have for Deborah and her husband! I remind you of your word Lord, that says as YOU ARE Lord Jesus...so is Deborahs husband IN THIS WORLD!I am so glad Lord Jesus that you have NO infections in your body right now, nor will you in the future...and I thank you that as you are healthy and well at the right hand of the Father, I thank you that health and wellness belongs as a blood bought right to Deborahs dear husband! You see the pain, suffering, and sickness that he has been going through for so long...and Lord I thank you that this infection has NO RIGHT in his body, and I thank you for his TOTAL and COMPLETE healing manifesting right now...I also command EVERYTHING the enemy has been trying to steal, that it will be totally RESTORED IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME!!!

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Fri Oct 14, 2011 9:37 pm

Amen Daisy!!!

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatFulServant on Tue Oct 18, 2011 3:22 am

Mt. 11:12

GreatFulServant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:56 pm

The docs are now saying there's no osteomylitis (bone infection) so that's good-the ulcer remains though. This case has the docs stumped. I'm just glad for Doctor Jesus.

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:50 am

laugh happy dance :hallelujah:

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:03 am

Deborah wrote:The docs are now saying there's no osteomylitis (bone infection) so that's good-the ulcer remains though. This case has the docs stumped. I'm just glad for Doctor Jesus.
That is awesome about the bone infection!!! :praiseg-d: Will continue to pray until the ulcer goes fully away though!!! praying

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Wed Oct 26, 2011 4:55 am

Standing in agreement with you!

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:19 pm

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Wed Nov 30, 2011 6:42 pm

Yes, well the ulcer appeared in May and unfortunately hasn't healed yet despite continual doctoring. We may have to go to a city that's about 14 hours away for 4 weeks for some intensive treatment. I DO NOT WANT TO DO THAT!!!!! Another local doctor has another option, but we would have to get approval from worker's compensation for that procedure and of course there's no guarantees even the 4-week procedure will be successful.

Last night I had a dream about a black snake trying to bite me. I've been seeing some awesome life-saving answers to the prayers I pray for other people, but as yet no answers here...

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:11 pm

i\\'m sorry I will be praying continually for him...plz continue to update us on this. praying

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:18 pm

My husband and I went on a 14-hour train ride (one way) to consult a big-name doctor, only to have my husband's wound get infected after only a few days of following that doctor's advice.

I felt an urgency this morning to consult a local doctor; he saw my husband this early afternoon and admitted him to the hospital and did surgery on him tonight. We are told to expect a week-long stay.

I have learned so much through this. Another woman in the waiting room tonight was waiting through a 4-hour-long surgery her husband had. Yes, I'm weary a lot of times, but many people have steeper mountains to climb than I do. That woman needed prayer and I know that was part of my assignment tonight. As vessels of the Holy Spirit, we are to be a blessing wherever we go, ever vigilant to look for opportunities to help others, even if it is "just" to pray for them. Doctors do not know everything and it is so important to follow God's leading all the time, even if "experts" disagree.

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Delightful soul on Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:13 pm

Sometimes we want a clear cut "fix it" answer but sometimes the Lord is waiting for us to move into line with His perfect will for us before the door is opened for us to find that miracle.

Maybe this sounds like I am saying God is teaching you something in this, but I am NOT. I think that we need to align ourselves with His word and constantly speak that truth in obedience. Faith is the evidence of things unseen of things hoped for.

Dearest Deborah, do not despair. Get into your prayer closet and ask Jesus what He wants, what He is saying to you personally about this.

Jesus has a way of wanting all of us you know.

I hope this helps. Keep your focus on Him, not the infirmity. The enemy wants that of us. You know I know about sickness, so please trust Him and focus on HIM at this crucial time for you husband doesn't need your worries, He needs your faith in Jesus to perfect that which He started and His healing WILL happen.

Bless you sister

Delightful soul
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:59 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top