Recent Dream About Hanging from a Balcony

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Recent Dream About Hanging from a Balcony

Post by writer4him on Thu Oct 06, 2011 2:58 pm

I was alone in a house which was perched high up on a mountainside. Someone broke in and I frantically searched for a place to hide. I was trapped in a bedroom with only the balcony as an escape route. I ran out and climbed over the railing but had nowhere to go. So, I climbed underneath and was hanging from the rocky underside by my fingertips while they looked over the railing.
I woke up with my heart racing. It made no sense that was able to hang there for so long with my fingers stuck to the stone-like surface.

writer4him

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Recent Dream About Hanging from a Balcony

Post by Daisy on Sun Oct 09, 2011 8:04 pm

Hi writer4him! I am not an interpreter, just a fellow member. These are just some of my thoughts...Is there anything significant going on in your life right now? Anything that could possibly feel similar to the dream? Any anxieties lately??

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ccov on Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:06 pm

I'm a new member here, not an interpreter, but I read your dream and felt something stir within me that I wanted to share. If there is a concern that is occupying your thoughts, something that may be worrying you, or something that makes you feel isolated or alone, know that God will move that mountain for you and will be with you through the whole thing (1 Chr. 28:20). The resolution may not come quickly but you will not fall.

ccov

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by writer4him on Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:38 am

Hi Daisy and ccov,
Yes, there are several major issues related to one situation that are weighing on my heart. I am determined not to be anxious and I know God knows what we need and where we are; sometimes, however, I feel like I've been dropped off somewhere and have been left hanging. I wonder if Joseph felt like that sometimes while in the Egyptian prison? i dunno

Thanks for the reminder of Who is holding us up in our precarious situation.

Last edited by writer4him on Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:39 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : misspelled word.)

writer4him

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:53 pm

I bet you he did! Boy~what a glorious ending Joseph's story has! I am believing this glorious ending will be the same for you! Bless You

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:59 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top