A Yacht and two invitations to sleep in a bed of an Apostle and a Prophet.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Yacht and two invitations to sleep in a bed of an Apostle and a Prophet.

Post by hisbeauty4ashes on Tue Nov 25, 2008 8:19 am

Blessings dear ones,

Dream,

My aunt and uncle knew this lady that had a privet Yacht,and they wanted me to go with them on the yacht. I was going to a diufferent church then them and so we were suppose to meet.After church I was not feeling well and decided not to go so I went to where mt aunt and uncle were to tell them I was not going with them on the Yacht. I run into my cousin after his church was finished and he talked me into going on the Yacht and my aunt and uncle where running slow, like they do IRL. I knew we were to be on the boat at 9:00AM so I end up at my aunt and uncles house waiting for my aunt and uncle as ususal and all of a sudden they were ready and we were suppose to go to my house to pick up my cell phone and a jacket but now this guy who is with them tells me its to late we can not go and pick up your cell phone or a jacket. I am like hey, and he is the one driving the car who I do not know IRL. My aunt and uncle were telling me he was allergic to dirt and so he could not drive to my house because it was out in the country I was like what! :eek: So I jump out of the car and start runnng to my house on foot as fast as I can I needed my cell phone and a jacket and they fallowed me there telling me I was crazy, but I knew that I knew I needed these two things and could not go with out them. The next thing I know we arrive on the Yacht and I sitting on the highest place on the Yacht. Someone tells me," Your friend Kerri called and said she wanted you to spend the night on her friends Yacht because a prophet and a Apostle slept in that bed and I need to sleep in it after they slept in it. Then someone else says another one of your friends called and said they want you to spend the night at their house cause an Apostle and a prophet just slept in their bed. I was like huh! :duhh:

Any insight would ne helpful

Blessings
Jeanie

hisbeauty4ashes

View user profile http://www.hisheartbeat4nations.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Re: A Yacht and two invitations to sleep in a bed of an Apostle and a Prophet.

Post by Lori Lane on Wed Nov 26, 2008 12:32 pm

Jeanie, Seems to me your dream is revieling your calling.... Prophetic Apostle? What do you think? Love it!!!! Lori Lane

Lori Lane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hisbeauty4ashes on Wed Nov 26, 2008 1:20 pm

Yes that is so right on precious one. I have been going through a trying time a Dark Night of the soul thing and I felt he was saying somthing in this dream that brings some hope.

Thanks sweetie.

hisbeauty4ashes

Back to top Go down

Post by Lori Lane on Wed Nov 26, 2008 2:52 pm

Yes Amen Jeanie I am in agreement with you!! I can't help but to think of Jeremiah 29:11. Our God is so faithfull!!

Lori Lane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hisbeauty4ashes on Wed Nov 26, 2008 3:05 pm

Amenie!!!!!!!!!!!! :PTL:

hisbeauty4ashes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:56 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top