Dream to be Interpeted

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dream to be Interpeted

Post by Chozenonpurpose on Thu Oct 06, 2011 7:02 am

This seems gross...but I saw a roach crawling on a curtain, and out of no where 5 other bugs that I couldn't identify started to chase the roach, and they jumped on it. The roach and bugs that were fighting flew off the curtian and on me (I was looking at myself sleep on the couch). I started to moved and fan the bugs off myself but I was still laying down.

Chozenonpurpose

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dream to be Interpeted

Post by Love's child on Thu Oct 06, 2011 1:21 pm

I think you're dream has to do with something bugging you (being a nuisance).

Is there any type of conflict going on right now that you're trying to stay out of that is bugging (hence bugs being used) you? A curtain is usually used to shield something (perhaps it's something that you want to stay out of because it doesn't directly effect you but indirectly effects you). You seem to be trying to "sleep it off" but it is still bugging you to a certain extent.

Do you know of some people that are having a conflict with an individual that indirectly effects you? It seems like this dream could be about a group of people that are upset with a specific individual (maybe of higher authority... big roach)... usually other bugs don't mess with roaches.

If this is not currently going on, I wonder if it's something that is going to occur. Maybe it is something that you're sleeping on right now but as it grows bigger it could end up being something that bothers you. These are just some thoughts that came to mind...

Love's child
Interpreter
Interpreter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top