Dream of my future husband

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dream of my future husband

Post by Shan on Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:45 pm

I had a dream of what I think was a vision of my future husband. I have read many posts from other women dreaming of their future husbands on this site and felt very encouraged. I believe God is continuing to open up revelations about him as I ponder the dream. I had a personal word from the Lord 19 yrs ago about my husband and I hope to see him manifested soon.

Dream:

I had this dream in gray-scale which is very unusual for me as I always dream in color. I dreamed I was standing over Texas (where I'm from)on the U.S. map. The whole map was gray, no borders around the states either, although I was aware of other states. I had this host come to me (he had no features) and tell me to choose who I wanted as a husband. He presented three choices. Two men were standing shoulder to shoulder over California. They were gray also and actually looked like the male figure on a bathroom door. I really had no interest in them. They were nice guys, but had no vision from the Lord for their lives. Then I saw a man standing somewhere in the northwest maybe Oregon or Washington. He had the natural shape of a man, but he was gray also. I instantly knew he was a man of influence who was a mighty man of God. I stretched out my arm and pointed and said, "I want him." The host said okay, but he had to go ask him if he would choose me. He came back and said he chose me. I knew he took my attributes into consideration and considered me to be suitable for helping him with his vision. He was at a point where his ministry was growing and he needed help. The host said, "There is one condition, you must go now for there is no time for a wedding. I thought and was slightly disappointed as I had always planned on telling my wedding guests that God is a fullfiller of promises and I wanted to encourage them not to give up on those promises and to wait no matter how long it takes. Then I reasoned that we could have a reception when we got back and the guests could be told then. I told the host that I would indeed forgo a wedding. Immidiately the host became excited and got a leap in his step (previously he had been serious). Immediately he pulled down another map of the U.S., like the ones teachers used to use in class, but this time everything was in color. The states had their borders and each state had a color. The host showed me three red dots on the map, one in Oregon and one in Washington and one in the Pacific Ocean and he said, "This is where your husband wants to take you." Then my future husband sortof rebuked the host and said, "You musn't give her the impression that these are fun, vacations. She needs to know these trips are serious." The host complied and showed me the third dot in the ocean and there was a boat there nestled amongst some islands. It was my husband's boat and it was a yacht. It was then that I realized that he was fairly well-off because he was a good business man. He was well respected in both the business and Christian communities. I knew the two trips in the U.S. were short term and the ocean represented long-term.
End of dream.

This dream confirms what I have known about my husband--that he would be serving the Lord in some sort of ministry and that he would be a good business man. I spoke a prophecy about him a couple of years ago that he was on the cusp of his ministry. This was coupled with a vision of his bare feet standing on red carpet. There were a few steps up to a platform like those preachers stand on in churches, but he hadn't taken the first step yet.

I also think that maybe the two men in California represented two men I had dated in the past that were worldly. I thought maybe California represented worldliness.

Any thoughts?

thanks,

Shan

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dream of my future husband

Post by Cholette on Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:26 pm

Hi Shan...

I don't have an interpretation, but just a word of encouragement for you (I hope). I was amazed that you were told about your future mate 19 years ago, because I was too.

After hundreds of dreams and prophetic words about this man, I can say nothing made sense right away. My dreams needed to unfold on their own. Most of what God was showing me were "updates" to his life LONG before they ever manifested in his life. Through all of my atrocious dream books and obsession with symbols, I realized that everything God showed me was literal...down to the fact where I recently went to get his autograph at a location near my house. God was so detailed, down to the color of clothing that his assistant was wearing that day. I had orignally tried to determine what the table symbolized, what receiving an autograph could mean and what standing in line could mean...NO!! God was trying to tell me that 15 years from that dream, I would be standing in line getting this autograph and it was proven to be a crucial day because I KNEW, when he shook my hand and heard my name, He new something. I'm not saying that he knew I was his wife, but the way he paused and went "within" himself, I knew the Holy Spirit was speaking to him.

So what I'm saying is, if you NEVER fully understand your dreams, don't worry about it because sometimes our dreams will NEVER make sense until they actually manifest. My mind was too consumed with symbols to hear from God, so God had to deal with me differently. This dream of yours sounds really personal...between you and God...so I would seek His presence and ask Him to unveil what He desires for you to know now. I also believe this dream is literal and God may be showing you the actual location of your mate.

Don't overthink this. If you find yourself doing that, then put it down for awhile and then come back to it when your heart can be open to all God is saying.

I pray this helps...

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shan on Fri Oct 07, 2011 10:37 pm

Oh, Wow! What an encouragement, Cholette! Yes, God is good to give us encouragement along the way to help with the wait. I'm guessing your husband was worth it!

Yes, I have thought and meditated upon this dream because it is so precious to me and you're right, it is personal stuff that only God would know. I had wondered why he was in the northwest and thought he may be from there, but didn't really get confirmation on this. I would love to hear more about your story if you want to share. I'll look to see if you have posted anything about it. If not, no worries:0)

Shan

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Sat Oct 08, 2011 8:49 am

Oh praise God Shan!!

I really don't have much to share because I'm still in the "wait" mode for him to show up. That day of the autograph was not the day we officially met, but was the day that a connection was made. When I shook his hand there was something that happened. I liken it to the Cinderella story...when she danced around the ball with the prince. When she left, he searched around trying to find this woman who impacted his heart. I honestly believe this is what happened because it was OBVIOUS that God was speaking to him, but God didn't let me stick around, he told me to leave (UGH!)

The dreams I've had lately have been about us being prepared for "a date"...which is a play on words that means a date on the calendar that God has prepared. I've had two prophets stand before me on two different occasions and give me a date in January that God has deemed "a miraculous" day. I'm not sure if this is the "day" or if it means something else, but I've released it to the Lord and am trying to not overthink it.

As far as the guy being from the northwest, give God the opportunity to confirm this for you. God has a way of doing this that will blow your mind. Just be patient and keep it before Him in prayer. WHen I first started dreaming about this man I went before God everyday. I was like the persistant widow in the Bible...I bugged God everyday until He spoke to me because the dreams were happening almost every night. I finally had enough and I "demanded" God to tell me so I could get some rest at night. I sat in the corner of my bathroom and cried out to God and then I heard what seemed to be an audible voice (it wasn't, but if felt like it was) say, "You two will be together". After that night the dreams weren't as often, but God began to settle my heart. I'm not suggesting that you do what I did because it's not necessary, but I'm suggesting that you keep it ALL before the Lord and allow him to reveal in His Timing.

Yes, that was 19 years ago and I'm still waiting, but I've seen his life before it happened...including his marriage and divorce. I even saw the woman before he met her...it's all weird, but it's true. If you haven't already, read Laura Boaz'a testimony about how she dreamed of her husband before they met and married. It's under the forum entitled "Life in the Spirit by Laura Boaz (Daphanie02)" . Make sure you read her story from the beginning. She even shares the dreams and how they manifested.

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shan on Sat Oct 08, 2011 12:29 pm

Yes, I've read her post and it is very encouraging too. Thank you for sharing more of your story. There are not many people who understand the "promise" and the waiting. There have been many nay-sayers who mean well but don't really get it, so I try not to get offended any more.

God hasn't given me many dreams concerning my husband, except when I do dream of him he is in the background and I never see his face. I get what kind of presence he has, which is having a quiet confidence with a strong sense of who he is.

I had a prophecy recently too. The lady said that she saw me as an archer with my bow drawn ready to release the arrow. She said that God is saying keep my eyes focused on Him for I surely will hit my target. I took that to mean that if I think on Him, I don't need to worry about how old I am getting or anything else because there will come a day of manifestation!

The date in January is exciting! Maybe in a few short months you will be able to post a manifestation. But if not, I know you will hit your target too. I'll pray for you that your heart will remain encouraged and that any attempts by the enemy to come in and steal the joy of your promise will be thwarted.

Shan

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Sat Oct 08, 2011 7:37 pm

Thanks so much for your prayers...

You mentioned that you had naysayers...so did I. Earlier on, once I found out FOR SURE he was my mate, I acted like "Joseph" in the Bible. I told EVERYONE!! I was a young single mother on welfare and this man was playing professional sports. It was hard for my mind to wrap around this, but because God gave me his word, I ran with it. I was talked about...laughed at...told I was crazy, etc. I even had some friends act like they were in agreement with me, but they were lying. When it was national news that he got married, EVERYONE called me and down graded me and gave me the "I told you so's". I didn't know what to do, so I silently questioned God about why this was happening. For about a year, I thought I missed God, but as time went on and dreams were revealed, I realized what was going on. For thos five years he was married, I didn't have one dream about him. The moment he was divorced (I believe) the dreams began.

Since the divorce, I've not mentioned him to anyone. I've matured to the point of not having to tell everyone EVERYTHING about what God is sharing with me regarding him. I just said to myself that when it happens, all of the naysayers will see that I really heard from God and God's name will be glorified.

Keep much of what you're hearing from God to yourself. God telling you is like a best friend telling you a secret that is just for you. There is a reason why God is giving you an inside look into who your mate is. I believe that is something special from God. Not sure why he does it to people like us and not everyone, but I'm glad I was chosen...aren't you?

Thanks for the book recommendation...I will look into it, but make sure that in future posts, you don't refer to books on here. I am going to take that section out of your posts just so I can keep you in compliance with the site rules.

If you like to keep in touch with me outside of the site, email me...n2god4me@yahoo.com. We can share more and walk together through our wait mode. I have more to say about the "age" thing that you mentioned...

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shan on Sat Oct 08, 2011 10:14 pm

Oh, sorry about the book. I won't do that again. I thought I just couldn't say anything negative. I'd love to talk more. I'll email you.

Shan

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Chi on Wed Oct 19, 2011 11:05 am

Cholette,

Wow! I give you credit for holding onto what you deem God's promises. I never realized that you had your revelations so long ago and that you are watching them manifest. Sometimes I wonder why a loving God would choose someone He knows would marry someone else? This doesn't make any sense to me especially if one has been seeking Gods leading in this area and He has brought them into each others 'environment?'

I wanted to ask about the "date" on the calendar that God has prepared, is this a specific period that God has confirmed to you? What is your take now on dates/times in dreams as I thought that you once believed that they where wrong?

http://miasherwood.forumotion.net/t227-dates-and-times-in-dreams?highlight=dates

Chi

Chi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Wed Oct 19, 2011 1:40 pm

Hi Chi!

Yes, that particular dream I was referring to was an ACTUAL date on the calendar. I had that dream four years prior to posting that and NOTHING happened within that four year span. That particular dream didn't have anything to do with my future husband...it was just me walking with my son and a calendar appeared.

Recently, my dreams regarding my mate have been different. I'm getting ready to go on a "date" with him. I've had a few dreams with me getting ready...and the last one, I was dressed and walking with my father to the top of a hill and then the dream ended. I believe the "date" is a play on words...meaning there is "a date" God has prepared now and either I'm preparing for the date or I'm already dressed for the date...not sure which one yet.

As far as God allowing him to be married to someone else...I believe it's part of his process in preparation for me. God told me YEARS ago that the man he had for me was on the potters wheel being custom made for me. Sometimes we go through things and it doesn't make sense, but God uses it and matures us through it. It doesn't bother me that he was married to someone else because if it's going to help him become a better man for me then I'm all for it...

Also, we all have free will choice. God isn't going to force anyone to marry a particular person. This man, evidently, found someone that he THOUGHT was the one and she wasn't. When I see pictures of her, I know he was looking at her natural beauty because everytime I read an article about them (after they married) he spoke of her beauty, but never of her character. She spoke mainly of his character, but not the other way around.

I had to go through my own process because I was a young single mother, when I found out about this man. There were a lot of things that needed to be done in me to prepare me for him. So I'm okay with how God has designed this. He gave me the bottom line and that was that the two of us would be together. He never said what would take place before that...just that we would end up together...and that was revelation knowledge.

I hope I answered your question(s)...let me know!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SWEET_ANGEL on Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:30 pm

Wow, reading this Post and the comments has really has me looking at things in another light. I've had several dreams similar to you guys. Its not always symbolic.....Amazing!

SWEET_ANGEL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Chi on Wed Oct 19, 2011 11:42 pm

Cholette!

I'm mega happy for this and thank you for sharing, this site is truly a BLESSING! I am unable to PM you but if you don't mind I'm going to send you an email n2god4me@yahoo.com - is this email still active?

Chi :kissyface:

Chi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:30 pm

Yes...by all means...send me an email!!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top